Ring RS and complain

Back on.

Seriously considering whether to renew PLAYER next season. I love Rob and JP doing the home games, but the overall PLAYER product has far too many issues going on (especially when Radio Sheffield are involved).

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

I will only pay for player next season if they provide an iPhone app and give us assurances that the service will be far better next season

Frankly, the service has been a shambles this year.

I suggested making it an iPhone app, as iPhones don't have a built in radio and you can't get the commentary on Internet radio, I reckon it would be a good seller. But I got the usual no response

I suggested making it an iPhone app, as iPhones don't have a built in radio and you can't get the commentary on Internet radio, I reckon it would be a good seller. But I got the usual no response

I thought there already was an I phone app?

Frankly I'm going to write to RS to complain. Whilst I can grudgingly accept Chessie having their day, why the hell are the pigs on MW when they're playing at home.

For Christ's sake, if the little piggies are that concerned about relegation, get t'lane.

Why we have to put up with second rate service from RS I really don't know. Or, why can't they just switch the Chessie transmitters to that game?

Well pissed off and no, don't even go there about player. :angry::angry::angry:

Never understood why Chesterfield aren't covered by Radio Derby. It's in Derbyshire. Mansfield are covered by Radio Notts

I suppose its because chesterfield is quite local to sheffield but more than 20 miles from derby

It really is that simple, dont renew.

Just imagine that could have been a vital 6pt match today poor from RS again.

I'm afraid that even I as a champion for Player I don't really think Rob's commentary has improve he waffles and doesn't relate where the ball is, whose got it and which player has it. Love JP but always have loved his enthusiasm. Regretfully now I'm out .

If I hear it has improved I will reconsider but it's unlikely with present home commentator and reliance on poor RS service for away games.

I thought there already was an I phone app?

There is but if they added commentary to it like on player it would be better. The app is good value tho and does have the highlights on if you pay for the premium edition ( £3.99 ) a year I think

Frankly I'm going to write to RS to complain. Whilst I can grudgingly accept Chessie having their day, why the hell are the pigs on MW when they're playing at home.

For Christ's sake, if the little piggies are that concerned about relegation, get t'lane.

Why we have to put up with second rate service from RS I really don't know. Or, why can't they just switch the

Chessie transmitters to that game?

Well pissed off and no, don't even go there about player.

:angry::angry::angry:

The blunts have been on every week this season I spoke to Seth Bennet about it and he made some sh!t up about logistics and financial restraints