next season

Guest JonTheOwl66

Champions. That's what I expect. and if we don't achieve that then the seasons a failure. Promotion is a must.

No pressure Megson.

Imagine us and the pigs in the playoff final - yes please!

flip me, that would be torture.

Be great to win, in fact it would be rumbleing awesome, but to lose.... Jesus I daren't think about it.

I honestly don't know how any of you who went in 93 survived. I'd have had an heart attack,

Edited by BRADDAZ

Be great to win, in fact it would be rumbleing awesome, but to lose.... Jesus I daren't think about it.

I honestly don't know how any of you who went in 93 survived. I'd have had an heart attack,

it was so easy brad,we phooking outplayed them for the 120 mins and therefore didn't have to worry one bit. :cool:

it was so easy brad,we phooking outplayed them for the 120 mins and therefore didn't have to worry one bit. :cool:

Aye I suppose it does help when you've got the likes of Waddle, Bright, Shezza etc. in your team.

I somehow think that we won't have that luxury if we play United in next seasons play off final :biggrin:

Edited by BRADDAZ

Guest bigblue

The absolute ideal would be playing the Pigs at our place 1st game of the season, beating them 6-0 to go top & bottom respectively, then staying in exactly those positions all season.

In the dream senario we'd be crowned Champions on the same day as their relegation is confirmed.. about 6 games before the end of the season... at Bumhole lane ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

I'd take promotion and finishing above the Shoreham Bazturds though :0)

Guest Big Guns

Champions. That's what I expect. and if we don't achieve that then the seasons a failure. Promotion is a must.

No pressure Megson.

flip me i totaly agree with fishcake well said

imagine the most one-sided match ever (with us on top)....

then transfer that thought/dream into a local derby ....

then imagine the setting as wembley......

then set the scene as an FA cup semi final .....

BINGO! that's what it was like ... it doesn't come much better than the perfect dream !!!! lol

ps/ same story for boxing day 1979!!!!

Edited by brian joicey