Match tonight - whos coming??

Guest PAUL.

If Wednesday are at home, you should be going to support the lads whatever.

If my son and his mate can travel from Preston ( they are students), then there is no excuse.

I'll be there as normal, Rawson by 6 o'clock, fishcake buttie and chips from the Riverside...........a 2-1 win to us to cap off the evening.

Not got the cash to justify going to tonights game, but to recreate the atmosphere I'm to boo the missus the second she does something slightly wrong, carry that on until she's a nervous wreck, then come on Owlstalk and blame Darren Potter and Mark Reynolds for my tea being rubbish.

Is your missus going to lay your dinner in front of the cat, literally on a plate, then sit there looking puzzled as the cat helps itself to an easy finish?

Boooo missus out.

I'm going.

This is a landmark season that will be referred to for years to come, bit like the 70's.

Need to be there this season to get full value out of what's coming up in the next few years.

i like this attitude.

i will be there but i couldnt be less enthused.

Not got the cash to justify going to tonights game, but to recreate the atmosphere I'm to boo the missus the second she does something slightly wrong, carry that on until she's a nervous wreck, then come on Owlstalk and blame Darren Potter and Mark Reynolds for my tea being rubbish.

I bet she looks like Mark Reynolds.

Is your missus going to lay your dinner in front of the cat, literally on a plate, then sit there looking puzzled as the cat helps itself to an easy finish?

Boooo missus out.

I changed my original Missus for one from Benin and one from Scotland..thought I was laughing to be honest..both these new Gerts came with great reputations.

Turns out I had to go crawling back to my first missus..them others didn't understand me or understand the cat, and kept giving my tea to the next door neighbour.

Absolute chaos.

I changed my original Missus for one from Benin and one from Scotland..thought I was laughing to be honest..both these new Gerts came with great reputations.

Turns out I had to go crawling back to my first missus..them others didn't understand me or understand the cat, and kept giving my tea to the next door neighbour.

Absolute chaos.

Were you fooled by the offer.

"1 tall and dark with long legs, the other a petit redhead, both incredibly easy to go through"

Tough break mate.

Edited by leea8331

lol

It's working out the lesser of two evils. Watching Wednesday at home to Brentford or England at home to Ghana is like deciding between a kick in the nuts or a punch in the mouth.

Wednesday at home or England friendly .........

Super owls every time for me, I'm used to been kicked in the nuts this season BUT im sure our poo performances will change for the better

UTO

WTID

FTB