Match tonight - whos coming??

Guest Saturday Owl

Who gives a poo poo about an England friendly Vs Ghana? Don't get me wrong I want England to win but....

Wednesday always always comes first with me, I have no children atm and being a 19 year old I'm not committed to a marriage yet either.

Wednesday always comes first.

Guest Triplej2

I'll be there our usual 200 mile round journey.

Respect due!!

I live about 6 miles away and I'm swerving it like the plague.

Guest Saturday Owl

Respect due!!

I live about 6 miles away and I'm swerving it like the plague.

Thinking the same mate! Living in Broomhill which is about 5 minutes away in my Grandad's car. (I'm not even driving.)

Yet I'm still dreading it, still be there though to tell the poo poo or more people born out of wedlock what I think of them!

I'm gonna go to the Horse and Jockey and await news of Meggos team selection. They will be showing the England match so one way or another I will be watching a game tonight.

Hopefully (2 strikers allowing) - I will see you later

And you always claim to be a super supporter.

Yea right

Guest Triplej2

Will be there.

Just contemplating the cold factor, coat or no coat, that is the question?

UTO

Definitely coat, you'll thank me later!

Guest gringo69

2 Westlife tickets and 4 season tickets, so a tough call.

But as I quite fancy watching a bunch of faggots perform, I'm coming to Hilllsborough ?

Guest Triplej2

Just driven over from the East Coast for the game so no feeble excuses from people at home in Sheffield !

I can't come, errrm....my arm's burst?

Already had 2 lagers at home...Son pickin' me up at 6....couple of pints in the blue ball at Worrall...down the hill and enter the theatre of whatever.....I shan't be in me usual season ticket seat as the daughter in law is making her 4th or 5th trip to the hallowed halls and is almost converted...though very sceptical.

Its amazing that even the most green of Wednesday fans, (as is the daughter in law) can make such succinct comments such as "Why did he boot it into that stand when theres 3 of his own players stood within 5 yds of him"..We just laugh and explain..."Its Wednesday"...bless her...girls at football eh?

Anyroad upwards they have just arrived....Mellow evenin' not too hot not too cold, no wind..Hillsborough sat shiny and blue waitin' for us...**** all on the telly apart from a mean nowt friendly somewhere down south....If you are a Wednesday fan, and you're not there tonighht?...what the flip are you doin'???? (Usual caveats for the poor buggers who cannot afford it)

Guest waggylad

yep am coming along with my collection of newspapers i got today.well i like to see what's happening in the world.better then watching that pile osff poo .no win situation i have a bloody season ticket.

:mad::mad::mad::mad: