Sheffield Wednesday v Peterborough United

That's now 16 times in the last 22 games that we've conceded at least twice. What a rumbleing disgrace and presumably something that has not happened many times in our history?

At the same time our goal threat has all but disappeared. Let's be honest, all that's keeping us out of the relegation places at the moment is that there are a number of horrendously bad teams below us. But will our good fortune hold out for the rest of the season because we don't look like effecting a rescue ourselves?

Well, I'm certainly regretting the money I put on you tonight. I thought this might be the match when things turned around. Still, there are 45 minutes to go and after Megson's given them an inspirational half-time speech.................

Megson will rant, but instead of rolling their sleeves up. I bet Morrison storms out and refuses to play, one of them starts crying, and the others just look at the floor like school kids. No backbone! Can't remember a side that gets beat so often, by so many goals.

I remember that opening day of Turner's spell in this league. So much optimism and we got spanked by Colchester 4-0 I think it was. This season, we've had about 5-6 games worse than that! Turners side was better.

Truely embarrassing