Sheffield Wednesday v Peterborough United

..ahhhhhhhhh..now i understand...WW are looking to healp with my health service bill by not allowing me to listenin to us getting another flipping drubbing...WELL WW I CAN FOOINK WELL LOOK AFTER MY OWN flipping HEALTH WITH SWFC I'VE SUFFERED ENOUGH ALREADY...JUST GET THE flipping SERVICE WORKING FFS!!!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/bbc_radio_sheffield

RS working tonight.

My WW won't work either.

Edited by ReadingOwl

Must admit, in my lifetime as a fan, I've never known a situation like this.

No debt, a new Chairman the fans love, a very decent squad on paper, a new manager with a reasonable record at a higher level, and yet we continue to turn out smelly dog turd performances.

I'm at a loss.

No debt, a new Chairman the fans love, a very decent squad on paper, a new manager with a reasonable record at a higher level, and yet we continue to turn out smelly dog turd performances.

I'm at a loss.

I absolutely despise most of our players.

F*cking cretins.

how many shots have we had on target in last game and so far tonight?

I'm at a loss.

Most of which are way past their best, or are destined to play in the lower leagues.

# 34:19 Gary Teale takes a inswinging corner to the near post, clearance by Grant McCann.

# 34:12 The ball is sent over by Gary Teale, clearance made by Ryan Bennett.

# 31:59 Foul by Grant McCann on Giles Coke, free kick awarded. Direct free kick taken by Tommy Miller.

# 30:47 Gary Teale delivers the ball.

# 30:20 Daniel Jones delivers the ball, Tommy Rowe manages to make a clearance

AMAZING LADS

Guest Briscoe Inferno

I'm at a loss.

The 70's were bad - we were poo but they tried. It was fun in a perverse way - most of them are taxi-drivers now.....

This lot have never had it so good and will be very comfortable in retirement.

I don't think they deserve anything.

It's all very well saying Osbourne, Miller, Coke, Teale etc aren't looking good but the bottom line is they're nowhere near as effective as McCann, Boyd et al. Don't know when the switch happened but I thought we were better than them last season in the championship, pre-Irvine anyway.