Sheffield Wednesday v Peterborough United

Guest BOBBYC

sack the lot of them ffs, any private sector worker gets the sack for under performing, why shouldnt these 10K a week wobblers get the same treatment, im flipping sick of it now

Guest Briscoe Inferno

lol..I wonder how Megson will temper his passion in the dressing room at half time...lol....flip that Gary..kick the fookers in the knckers and tell them to flip off...i'll play...and be flipping better..

lol

lol..I wonder how Megson will temper his passion in the dressing room at half time...lol....flip that Gary..kick the fookers in the knckers and tell them to flip off...i'll play...and be flipping better..

Amazing how many times he's had to do that in his short tenure.

Bored of reading how these players should be sacked, have their contract terminated etc.

Very few were saying that when Irvine was in charge.

Guest ellis

flipping disgraceful ..... Pay them all off tommorow, get rid, NOW. They are a bunch of freeloading twats who dont desrve the shirt they wear. Leeching from OUR club. tail tugging tuggers.

Attempts on target

* Sheff Wed 1

* Peterborough 7

They should be tarred and feathered before the crowd at full time and then sent on there way out of the club.

They are an absolute disgrace.

correction

Attempts on target

* Sheff Wed 1

* Peterborough 8

Well, I'm certainly regretting the money I put on you tonight. I thought this might be the match when things turned around. Still, there are 45 minutes to go and after Megson's given them an inspirational half-time speech.................

Well, I'm certainly regretting the money I put on you tonight. I thought this might be the match when things turned around. Still, there are 45 minutes to go and after Megson's given them an inspirational half-time speech.................

DRUGS just say no