Oh ffs just sack him

Guest Darkus Owlus

<br />Theres only one person to blame, Irvine brought in 3 of the defenders that played today and we still concede 5, there seems to be more problems in there because all 3 are good players in there own merit so why arent they showing it<br />

We need a manager who instills confidence in his players. AI doesn't onbviously. His motivational skills are non-existent it would appear.

The seasons over. Get rid of him now to avoid prolonging the pain for us, and him any further.

Absolutely really flipping devastated tonight, I guess I optimisticly thought we'd still sneak the playoffs if we got abit of luck, but now the realisation that we will be spending another season in this shithole league has finaly hit home.

Sadly, and I suspect a lot more feel the same way, I am getting to the point where I am getting immune to all this disappointment. It's become the norm and is expected.

What did we do to deserve this?

Indeed, I fully expected defeat tonight, I'm absolutely gobsmacked that we even got 3. We needed a win so badly tonight too, going on 2 months without a win in the league. It really f*cking hurts at the moment to see our promotion chances slip through our fingers.

I feel absolutely deflated right now, Sheffield Wednesday FC is the most depressing thing in my life.

Could not agree more with the title of this thread. He must go NOW before its too late...if it stays like this we will end up in a relegation battle no doubt about it. Come on Alan do the honorable thing and resign..please realise you are just slowing our club down..and to a certain extent going backwards

WHAT THE roger IS MILAN ON??

he stated on the OS today that automatic promotion was our aim this season, he also wants us to get behind the manager, a manager who is making us a joke and unable to steer us any where near the play off's.

he must be lining Irvine up for the chop, surely, season ticket sales mus be the worst they have ever been, i cannot figure out what is going on at our club and the takeover feel good factor never took off because of flippingIrvine, he has ruined so much for us,

PLEASE MILAN? i'm sick of it, i love Wednesday but i spend every day praying he will resign or be sacked and every week we get worse,

the more stable the club gets and the more new players we buy the worse we get.

So if it wasn't respectable what was it?

The 5th goes in? What is it now?

A good effort?

not good enough that's what it is. Tonight sounded like a different performance than orient and Exeter which were humiliating.

The 5 was a joke and only compounds the misery.

I didn't go so can't comment on whether it was a good effort. It sounded like it and had we finished with 11 I don't think it would have ended like that.

The effort cannot mask the tactical and motivational ineptness.

I never said it was a respectable result.

It sounded like the players gave it their all, the sending off obviously had a massive bearing on the game.

Exeter & Orient were humiliating, tonight by the sounds of it wasn't.

I'm confused?

not good enough that's what it is. Tonight sounded like a different performance than orient and Exeter which were humiliating.

The 5 was a joke and only compounds the misery.

I didn't go so can't comment on whether it was a good effort. It sounded like it and had we finished with 11 I don't think it would have ended like that.

The effort cannot mask the tactical and motivational ineptness.

I went tonight and to the Orient game, both were total and utter poo poo second half performances. They'd have scored tonight irrespective of Potter being sent off or not, we'd have then sat back and they would have gone on to win the game.

It would make it easier if either Orient or Posh were any good, the big difference was that they both wanted it more than us.

I'm not going to say anything derogatory about Irvine's character or say I hate him.

However what I will say is that now we are 2 points closer to relegation than we are to the play-offs, with our chairman talking about automatic promotion, how can any case be made for him staying on as manager?

Milan, end this charade now, make the managerial change and let us move forward as a club.