Irvine shouldn't be sacked.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Guest JonTheOwl66

Showed him his coaching badge collection.

Must have taken a while, 'And this one is one I received when I was 31'

'Alright I'll fecking sign, give us a pen'

Must of been bored shitless, poor man.

To be fair, the bookies had us as one of the favourites, the 'experts' didn't have us anywhere near. So we are where we were predicted to be.

All the HMS wee wee the league poo poo in pre season convinced some we were going to run away with it!

Having said that, AI lack of experimenting with formations and personnel and his blind faith of some players means he is incapable of learning from his mistakes, which means he is not up to being a manager.

Yes we have been hit with some lucky strikes and diabolical defending but if you don't shoot you don't score and our players are scared.

His time is up for me.

To be fair, the bookies had us as one of the favourites, the 'experts' didn't have us anywhere near. So we are where we were predicted to be.

All the HMS wee wee the league poo poo in pre season convinced some we were going to run away with it!

Having said that, AI lack of experimenting with formations and personnel and his blind faith of some players means he is incapable of learning from his mistakes, which means he is not up to being a manager.

Yes we have been hit with some lucky strikes and diabolical defending but if you don't shoot you don't score and our players are scared.

His time is up for me.

We are? Is this your prediction or your friends? Who predicted we would be mid table? (Just Wondering)

Interesting point actually, what the f*ck did Irvine say to get Morrison to sign?

TBH I doubt there were many Championship clubs chasing a 31 year old striker who'd only scored 10 from 48 the previous season (and 12 from 52 the one before that). Tudgay got 10 in our relegation season where he got slagged off every week!

They actually said they expect us to finish mid table?

Ones I read said we needed to consolidate, I don't take that to mean they were expecting us to be pushing for promotion.

Not saying I agreed, I thought we would do a Newcastle, I'm clearly not an expert!

Guest JonTheOwl66

can't even read the OP, anyone who thinks that (including MM) wants putting in a straitjacket and throwing in a padded cell :angry:

Care to explain why?