We have to be happy we still got a club!

Guest Barneyowl8

Guest Barneyowl8

First of all i know Irvine is struggling to get us anywhere at the moment! One defeat out of the next three league games will prob see him go! He needs at least three wins maybe two wins and a draw or else.

My main point is that at the end of the day our great club is still alive and kicking! Without MM we would be in:

1 - non league footy like fc wimbledon or fc manchester etc having to start again or

2 - in Administration fighting relegation

3- without an owner

4- without any money

5 - have an even smaller squad because players would be sold

6- people in the area would of lost there jobs

We no the result can't go on like they are but we have to get on with it until MM makes his decision, get behind the lads starting tomorrow night and cheer them on knowing we are in a strong position for the future!

3 points tomorrow!

First of all i know Irvine is struggling to get us anywhere at the moment! One defeat out of the next three league games will prob see him go! He needs at least three wins maybe two wins and a draw or else.

My main point is that at the end of the day our great club is still alive and kicking! Without MM we would be in:

1 - non league footy like fc wimbledon or fc manchester etc having to start again or

2 - in Administration fighting relegation

3- without an owner

4- without any money

5 - have an even smaller squad because players would be sold

6- people in the area would of lost there jobs

We no the result can't go on like they are but we have to get on with it until MM makes his decision, get behind the lads starting tomorrow night and cheer them on knowing we are in a strong position for the future!

3 points tomorrow!

what has MM got to do with fans showing disapproval to Alan Irvine?

What has being thankful that we have got a club got to do with disapproving of Alan Irvine?

Really dont get the correlation

Guest domSWFC

I agree with what you're saying, and I am grateful for everything Milan has done, but Alan needs to go.

But whoever is in charge, whatever league we are in we should get behind the team. We're all Wednesday aren't we?]

UTO

Even when our attendences are dwindling as we drop down the leagues due to poor performance attributed to the viscious circle of having no money and so dropping down the leagues and so attendances getting even worse......we should be grateful that we've still got a club.

Guest Barneyowl8

I want some else in like you guys, but MM doesn't think that at the moment unless he would have had his p45! I'm just trying to be positive! Hes letting him sign up to 6 players, then let him see how they settle into the team then make a decision feb time. He would of sacked him before giving him the money!

what has MM got to do with fans showing disapproval to Alan Irvine?

What has being thankful that we have got a club got to do with disapproving of Alan Irvine?

Really dont get the correlation

MM has asked the fans to support the team and the manager and to be patient.

He saved our club for us and is asking fans for something in return and basically fans on here are telling him to flip off, we are going to boo AI anyway.

Guest TonyOwl88

I agree. If people don't want to support AI then that's fine... but MM deserves a lot of credit and support for saving us, and then pumping money into the club.

Incidently... he might not be the manager to get us... anywhere... but he's putting a good team together imo... so maybe we should sack him when he's done bringing the players in.

When was the last time you saw Irvine go on the pitch and clap the supporters ?.........either at home or away. As soon as the whistle blows he has a quick shake of the hands with the opposite number and ...Whoosh !!.........down the tunnel he goes. This man who lets face it owes his income to the paying fan has absolutely no rapport with the supporters, is as dull as ditch water, his tactics are questionable to say the very least. Whatever feelgood factor came about with Milan buying and saving Wednesday from whatever fate had in store is or is very rapidly evaporating, the gates are dwindling, the atmosphere at times is still like a wake at Hillsborough.

We need fresh blood, new ideas, some expectation of good attractive football to pull in the fans and get them cheering again. I will always be eternally gratefull to Milan for what he did. That is understood by 99% of fans but we NEED a sense of going forward and improvement and ever since Irvine has been at Hillsborough its been decline and down in ever slowly decreasing circles. In my opinion the man is incapable of changing his ways and the longer he is here the lower we will sink. Its as if he "sucks" the life blood of confidence out of players. The new recruits need a few games to gel sure but you can almost see the hesitation and confidence starting to drain away under Irvine. He baffles them with charts, diagrams, instructions.

At this level of football you need good man management, someone to get the players in the right frame of mind to go out there and really give the opposition hell and tear them apart. Irvine respects the opposition too much too often. He tries to cover all bases and ends up with none.

I will be there come Tuesday night clapping and cheering and supporting my players, my Wednesday as ever but wake and smell the coffee folks, this manager is dangerous to us all.

End of the day Mandaric knows how majority of fans feel, to keep repeating that he feels will be destructive

The players need our support tomorrow

As for Irvine I think his days are numbered regardless, you don't come back from what he's gone through.

Let's leave the rest to Mandaric unless we lose yet another in embarrassing circumstances that you can't keep your anger under control