Giles Coke???

Guest Hirsty #9

Guest Hirsty #9

Does anyone know if he will be back in squad for tomorrow's game?

He will be needed as Miller is out with hamstring injury.

Cheers

I would rumbleing howl, then cry if our midfield two tomorrow night are O'Connor & Potter.

Honestly, if they do play i'm straight on a betting website on Irvine next man out.

Surely he can't play these two in what is a MUST win game, not just for the club but for his future.

I would rumbleing howl, then cry if our midfield two tomorrow night are O'Connor & Potter.

Honestly, if they do play i'm straight on a betting website on Irvine next man out.

Surely he can't play these two in what is a MUST win game, not just for the club but for his future.

Yeovil at home would be a perfect first start for young Liam Palmer if Irvine wasn't out to save his job. Pity.

I would rumbleing howl, then cry if our midfield two tomorrow night are O'Connor & Potter.Honestly, if they do play i'm straight on a betting website on Irvine next man out.Surely he can't play these two in what is a MUST win game, not just for the club but for his future.

All well and good but if Coke isn't deemed fit to play then what's the alternative? Palmer? I'm not sure he's the answer. I'm not defending Irvine but he can only pick the players he has available to him.

Yeovil at home would be a perfect first start for young Liam Palmer if Irvine wasn't out to save his job. Pity.

It certainly would. Palmer deserves his chance but we've got the wrong man to let youth have a place in the team. As the Preston fans told us.

If 3 of our 4 midfield players are JOC, Potter and Sedgewick i will cry.

Its possible im afraid, although Miller is only a very slight improvement on this aswell imo.

Teale needs one of his good days, and we urgently need Coke if he's fit enough.

I would now be considering giving Liam Palmer a go, he may not do better, but he just can't be any worse than what we've been seeing, and he has to be more mobile than Miller, JOC and Sedgewick.