Giles Coke???

Guest Hirsty #9

That's what I thought. Smart move IMO

Maybe so but why didn't he make the same smart move regarding Buxton, especially after what happened the last time he rushed him back?

Its possible im afraid, although Miller is only a very slight improvement on this aswell imo.

Teale needs one of his good days, and we urgently need Coke if he's fit enough.

I would now be considering giving Liam Palmer a go, he may not do better, but he just can't be any worse than what we've been seeing, and he has to be more mobile than Miller, JOC and Sedgewick.

Mate, me, you and Steven Hawking are more mobile than that list!

Just not bothered...

Maybe so but why didn't he make the same smart move regarding Buxton, especially after what happened the last time he rushed him back?

Fair point. Although we do have a lot more cover in defence. Buxton injured he just moves Morrison back to RB and Reynolds starts at CB. No weaker really. But if Coke ends up out we're stuck with Potter. Coke is so important to us he's simply not worth risking. We need him too much.

Fair point. Although we do have a lot more cover in defence. Buxton injured he just moves Morrison back to RB and Reynolds starts at CB. No weaker really. But if Coke ends up out we're stuck with Potter. Coke is so important to us he's simply not worth risking. We need him too much.

You obviously didn't see the second half on saturday then!

Just not bothered...

You obviously didn't see the second half on saturday then!

I think that's the point. The defence may not be that much weaker without Buxton in the long term with the new players that we have but by rushing him back on Saturday it caused a needless reshuffle of the back 4 mid-game which obviously contributed to our downfall.

Guest Willyowl

If Buxton is out we've got to play Reynolds at the back, I want to see him play in the middle at some point but I would rather have Potter or JOC(!) in the middle than Beevers at the back