AI Is a Tactical Genius Because......

He is a genius for making the training ground a much more professional environment compared to Brian Laws.

Why then are we 12th in League 1 when Brian in his 3 seasons in charge finished an average of an entire division higher than where we are tonight?

AI is a tactical genius as most of the games we managed to win this season we were still out-played in.

I was going to contribute to the thread but this say's it all, and there's nothing I could add to improve it.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest Heffield Wednesday

because he folds his arms and looks clueless at the same time,and without badges its hard to do.

Al is a tactical genius because he gets a draw from 2-0 down by throwing on 2 players

in a last ditch attempt to get a result and when they come up with the goods,, he thanks

them for saving his neck by dropping them back to the bench. Quote I dont pick Heffernan because

he has not scored enough goals lo and behold and when he does start scoring what do I do oh yes I flipping

dont give him a start,,,,,,dont even give him a game even my normal 3 mins,,,**** off Irvine you nob.....

If a player earns a starting place then he deserves a starting place...................................