• Teale
    • The Radiator
    • JJ
    • Morrison C
    • Mellor
    • Ostemibor
    • Reynolds

Weaver

The 'chop-and-change' nature of our defence could do with some stability and leadership from the keeper right now and Nicky is a massive fan-favourite too.

With no obvious choice for the Job of club captain who do you think should take the reigns ?

Fancy Reynolds from what I have heard from our motherwell cousins, but It would be resented, him walking straight into armband. .'. my Idea would be to make Weaver Club and team captain for now and until end of season with a view to appointing an outfield team captain during close season. Then make a choice based on most prevelant leadership skills.

UTO WTID

What a ridiculous thread!

How do any of you know anything about the leadership skills each player possesses such as footballing knowledge, communication skills, respect from other players, tactical awareness, relationship with manager and coaching staff, motivation skills, verbal contribution on the pitch, training ground input, etc?

Many of you have suggested players such as Michael Morrison, Mark Reynolds, and THE RADIATOR despite seeing them play just four games in total between the three of them!

Clinton Morrison is up there amongst your favourites based on what? The fact that he stomps about, waves his arms around a lot and argues with team mates, even though you haven't got a clue what he is saying to them, he could be talking absolute tripe.

Nicky Weaver is your current favourite according to the poll results, based I presume merely on the fact that he is a decent keeper and looks the part! None of you have heard his views on the game, know what the manager thinks of him, haven't got a clue about the respect he commands from his colleagues and don't know if he even speaks during training or a game!

Can I suggest that we stop this stupid speculation and trust people to do their jobs, I am sure that the management team and players will have their input and the best person with the right qualities will be given the job of leading the club as we hopefully progress through the leagues.

Edited by The Baron

How do any of you know anything about the leadership skills each player possesses such as footballing knowledge, communication skills, respect from other players, tactical awareness, relationship with manager and coaching staff, motivation skills, verbal contribution on the pitch, training ground input, etc?

Many of you have suggested players such as Michael Morrison, Mark Reynolds, and THE RADIATOR despite seeing them play just four games in total between the three of them!

Clinton Morrison is up there amongst your favourites based on what? The fact that he stomps about, waves his arms around a lot and argues with team mates, even though you haven't got a clue what he is saying to them, he could be talking absolute tripe.

Nicky Weaver is your current favourite according to the poll results, based I presume merely on the fact that he is a decent keeper and looks the part! None of you have heard his views on the game, know what the manager thinks of him, haven't got a clue about the respect he commands from his colleagues and don't know if he even speaks during training or a game!

Can I suggest that we stop this stupid speculation and trust people to do their jobs, I am sure that the management team and players will have their input and the best person with the right qualities will be given the job of leading the club as we hopefully progress through the leagues.

Its only an opinion thread. Like 95% of threads on here............its a community to talk everything football bullucks like 95% of other football forums.

knickers...... twist......a.... flipping...... in

Lighten up ffs man, it's only a bit of a laugh, or are folk not allowed to speculate in your world.