Wingers needed

Guest pac-man

Guest pac-man

We need young quick wingers who can cross as well as a central midfielder.

A few names what do you think:

BWP?

Jonathan forte?

Paul Anderson?

Dale Jennings?

Anyone I have missed.

Guest s6 owls fan

BWP?

Jonathan forte?

Paul Anderson?

Dale Jennings?

Anyone I have missed.

at least 2 of them are strikers

Ideally we need a lefty.

Right - Teale, Johnson & The Yorkshire Express

Left - Teale & Jones

More pressing matter is Centre Mid. Woefully short in that department.

Keep Coke, Miller and young Palmer.

Get rid of JOC & The Crab.

Edited by BRADDAZ

BWP?

Jonathan forte?

Paul Anderson?

Dale Jennings?

Anyone I have missed.

Anderson all day long for me, and not just because he shares my surname.

Think he's a really good player, also dont think we would have a chance of signing him.

However, the central midfield needs a lot of work before we sign any wide men.

Whoever we sign next, it is vital he has at least some pace, we are seriously dying for some pace in the team.

Its very difficult to play football with 9 or 10 blokes who cant run, get it sorted.

Edited by leea8331

Sedgewick did well in the second half yesterday I thought, and Teale was the only bright spark in the first half. Johnson was on his game and scared the poo poo out of their defence when he came on, and hopefully Jones will get a shot at playing on the left wing too.

In conclusion, improving the centre of the field is vastly more important at this current time. A new winger would be a nice addition, sure, but it's a 2nd priority for me.

Is there any point in having a fast winger that can cross when the rest of the team are donkeys? A fast winger that cuts inside and has a shot ... maybe

?

Morrison, Heffernan, Mellor and presumably this new 6'5" guy can head it pretty well, especially the latter two.

Not to mention THE RADIATOR when he's pushing forward at set pieces, it must be years since we've been this effective in the air in attack...

Is there any point in having a fast winger that can cross when the rest of the team are donkeys? A fast winger that cuts inside and has a shot ... maybe

Of course! We have such a big pitch, it is crying out for 2 pacy wingers on either side to bomb forward (unlike Sedgwick) and get a cross in. 2 strikers are usually their, and with a couple of new centre mids it would work ( providing they don't mind getting a bit of a sweat on).

Of course! We have such a big pitch, it is crying out for 2 pacy wingers on either side to bomb forward (unlike Sedgwick) and get a cross in. 2 strikers are usually their, and with a couple of new centre mids it would work ( providing they don't mind getting a bit of a sweat on).

You've got the wrong end of the stick. If a fast winger bombs down the wing and gets ready to cross the ball, he'll have to hold it up for 5 minutes and wait for the rest of the team to get up field.

You've got the wrong end of the stick. If a fast winger bombs down the wing and gets ready to cross the ball, he'll have to hold it up for 5 minutes and wait for the rest of the team to get up field.

So your proposing a slow winger? Sedgwick perhaps. If we sign some decent centre mids I'm sure that they would break into the box, like coke did at the start of the season. I can't wait for the new midfield to arrive.