FAO Deejayone

Have the club thought about a procedure to reward people who regularly attend the away games to be given priority tickets should we get the elusive glamour tie away we all want? Or will it just be a frenzy with every tom wee pipe and harry who dont attend ?

Have the club thought about a procedure to reward people who regularly attend the away games to be given priority tickets should we get the elusive glamour tie away we all want? Or will it just be a frenzy with every tom wee pipe and harry who dont attend ?

Are we talking a ticket stub situation here?

Guest britmod_owl

I would think any of the big glamour ties for away games will be able to hold the majority of season ticket holders that would want to go, southport wasn't really an issue and i cant see anywhere else been. I hope this doesn't mean i now don't get a ticket.

Guest intercity0wl

Whats more fair than priority to S/T Holders, followed by Clu Members, Foundation Members ect.

Edited by intercity0wl

Old Trafford holds what? about 75,000. They usually allocate around 3000 for away fans, they wouldn't get beyond season ticket holders.

I'm sure most of the top sides will be the same. If you want the best chance of getting tickets for any match then buy a season ticket. I haven't got a season ticket due to my work, I just get away tickets if they make it beyond ST holders, I can accept that.

Old Trafford holds what? about 75,000. They usually allocate around 3000 for away fans, they wouldn't get beyond season ticket holders.

I'm sure most of the top sides will be the same. If you want the best chance of getting tickets for any match then buy a season ticket. I haven't got a season ticket due to my work, I just get away tickets if they make it beyond ST holders, I can accept that.

All clubs have to allocate 15% of capacity to away fans in the FA cup as a rule.

Liverpool have 9,000 at Old Trafford today.

Season ticket holders who have attended a set amount of away fixtures to be rewarded for loyalty

How would the club know which ST holders have attended a 'set amount of away games'? For instance, i buy the away tickets for me and my ST holder mates so the club knows i have attended the away game but not them?!?

I think it's fair enough as it is.

Season ticket holders who have attended a set amount of away fixtures to be rewarded for loyalty

Season ticket holders show their loyalty every season. I'm not alone in having already purchased my season ticket for next season, and we'll be attending regardless of the league we happen to be in.

Season ticket holders show their loyalty every season. I'm not alone in having already purchased my season ticket for next season, and we'll be attending regardless of the league we happen to be in.

Fair point but keep your hair on!

You didn't get a bit of discount by any chance did you old timer? ;)

There are a number of away season ticket holders too but wouldn't like to say they could have a higher preference to home season ticket holders :ph34r:

Great site btw

Guest intercity0wl

100% Correct,

they just said away allocation at an Ure is 9000 for the cup

Absolute travesty that these have any priority over and above anyone else

Why not? Wednesdayite membership shows a committment to the club by supporting all the community projects, smile tickets (brings in revenue to the club too) and other SWFC projects.

About time the Wednesdayite haters put the past behind them and moved on.............sad!

Edited by gandiaowl