Kevin Phillips

Guest Triplej2

Sure I saw an interview with him where he said he'll never play below the top 2 divisions.

He went on to say that that didn't include the mighty Wednesday though :happy:

Kevin Phillips could be a good option not getting a sniff at Birmingham plus seems to find the net in any division

Isn't he a type of goal poacher? And for those type of players don't you have to create lots of scoring opportunities? It's a wonder we score any goals at all with the pathetic service our midfiled gives the forwards.

A couple of decent m/f players would be much better than signing Phillips.

Isn't he a type of goal poacher? And for those type of players don't you have to create lots of scoring opportunities? It's a wonder we score any goals at all with the pathetic service our midfiled gives the forwards.

A couple of decent m/f players would be much better than signing Phillips.

He is a true "impact" player.

How may does he get late in games from off the bench???

He'd wee wee this league and is exactly the type of player we should go for.

He gets the shot in and doesn't mess about around the box.

Wolfmanjack our midfield dont get chance to touch the ball as soon as we can its HOOOOOOOF!

beechy85 that's not the case. Johnson is a midfield player who gets plenty of the ball and does nothing with it (Huddersfield excepted where he saw very little of the ball because he couldn't be arsed), and Miller gets more than his fair share and creates nothing for the forwards. Potter when he plays probably gets more touches than anybody, but just passes backwards or sideways.

The midfield get plenty of the ball, but aren't good enough to make any use of it.

Guest Woz1867

Kevin Phillips could be a good option not getting a sniff at Birmingham plus seems to find the net in any division

Fkin hell why dont we sign some one a bit younger like Lee Chapman or Cyril Regis?

:angry:

I've been a fan of KP for a long time, but I don't think he'd be the right player for us. A couple of seasons ago, possibly, but not right now.

What we need is lots of pace, which I don't think KP has.

He's been a great player though.

He'd wee wee League 1 and he'd be an instant hero.

He's on good money though.

I hate the place too. Cold, windy and wet.

I used to run team building events there. :angry:

Not my cup of tea

not even getting to do jacobs ladder or whatever it was... the one event up there i wouldve enjoyed...

and having my testicles crushed by harnesses as people stand on crates... really not something im interested in