Kevin Phillips

Kevin Phillips could be a good option not getting a sniff at Birmingham plus seems to find the net in any division

His family's settled in the West Midlands and won't move out of the area. Hence, his move from the vile to us to the blues. When he left us he had a better offer to back to Sunderland than the blues, but, didn't take it.

His family's settled in the West Midlands and won't move out of the area. Hence, his move from the vile to us to the blues. When he left us he had a better offer to back to Sunderland than the blues, but, didn't take it.

How much was he on at your place??

I thought he went to Birmingham because you only offered him a year??

How much was he on at your place??

I thought he went to Birmingham because you only offered him a year??

22K he did leave cause he wanted 2 years but at the time his left knee was knackered and he couldn't play full games it why he's super sub at the blues now

Not my cup of tea

not even getting to do jacobs ladder or whatever it was... the one event up there i wouldve enjoyed...

and having my testicles crushed by harnesses as people stand on crates... really not something im interested in

Nor me, but it paid well, I'm sorry to say.

Gave it up in '05 and I've barely been outside since, other than freezing my nuts off at football matches.

Which is arguably a better thing to do with them than crush them in a harness.

22K he did leave cause he wanted 2 years but at the time his left knee was knackered and he couldn't play full games it why he's super sub at the blues now

Was sub for you lot as well but still scored loads.

If he'd travel and we offered him shitloads per goal I'd love it if he came here.

Dreaming a bit though........

Was sub for you lot as well but still scored loads.

If he'd travel and we offered him shitloads per goal I'd love it if he came here.

Dreaming a bit though........

That season SKP, Diomansy Kamara and Jason Koumas scored 75 goals between them, happy days.