Milan on RS

Guest PAUL.

I'm astonished TBH.

I know we have a lot of weaknesses in this squad but I thought it would be in the summer when we addressed them. Milan doesn't flip about does he. :biggrin:

I'd like the 6 to be Johnson, Morrison, left winger, central midfielder and pacey striker. Don't know about the 6th! I thought Jones is a decent left back.

Infact flip it, I'd bring in 2 central midfielders. Replace Potter & JOC once and for all.

Edited by Just_Donny

What about Teale? :Dark Sad: :ohmy:

If Teale is playing we need an LB that can defend then. I was really upset with Teale after the Hudds match. Maybe I'm still harbouring some bad feelings. To be honest if we could get a half decent consistante RW I would be happy to wave goodbye to JJ. His attitude is awful and he can't be arsed after 60 minutes of a match and just wants off!

Just not bothered...

Team on 1st of Feb could be:

Weaver

Newbie1 - Morrison - Johnson - Buxton

Newbie2 - Newbie3 - Newbie4 - JJ

Newbie5 - Mellor/Morrison

Crikey!

like your optimism but why would you keep JJ in the side, ok hes fast and exciting when running with the ball but too many times there is no end product, his temper is always a worry. Teale deserves a chance in a changed midfield imho.

If Teale is playing we need an LB that can defend then. I was really upset with Teale after the Hudds match. Maybe I'm still harbouring some bad feelings. To be honest if we could get a half decent consistante RW I would be happy to wave goodbye to JJ. His attitude is awful and he can't be arsed after 60 minutes of a match and just wants off!

I thought Jones teale is a good combo

they seem to be on similar wave lengths, which would have helped on saturday