Milan on RS

Guest PAUL.

AI better understand MMs ambition and drive, PDQ.

Like any great leader of a company, MM takes the stance of "What do we need to be successful?" OK, let's do it. If we fail, no excuses. Heads roll of those delegated to Execute the Plan, unless we see a Return on Investment."

Really unsure if AIs cynical/dour nature can understand this...

Team on 1st of Feb could be:

Weaver

Newbie1 - Morrison - Johnson - Buxton

Newbie2 - Newbie3 - Newbie4 - JJ

Newbie5 - Mellor/Morrison

Crikey!

What about Coke?

Surley Morrison and Johnson are 2 of the Newbie's, so that would be another 4 positions and I'm hoping for a left back, a winger with pace that can actually cross/pass/shoot/dribble with the ball/do his defensive duties/uses his head, a central midfielder and possibly a striker!

What about Coke?

Surley Morrison and Johnson are 2 of the Newbie's, so that would be another 4 positions and I'm hoping for a left back, a winger with pace that can actually cross/pass/shoot/dribble with the ball/do his defensive duties/uses his head, a central midfielder and possibly a striker!

Will Coke be back by 1st Feb?

Does the minimum of 6 include a new manager and backroom staff?!

:biggrin:

MM has obviously seen enough to realise that we need strengthening, probably more than he first thought.

I wonder if the 6 is additional players or replacements for departing players?

Edited by barn_owl

I agree with another post on here, I reckon 3 defenders, 2 midfielders and a striker will be coming in.

But, how many will be on their way out?

I say 3, maybe 4.

Beevers might be sold, but whoever's contract is up end of season, will have to have a blinder in the 2nd half of this season to have their contracts renewed. Maybe AI has already decided that the majority of them that where here before him aren't good enough!

Beevers might be sold, but whoever's contract is up end of season, will have to have a blinder in the 2nd half of this season to have their contracts renewed. Maybe AI has already decided that the majority of them that where here before him aren't good enough!

AI says he has heard nothing about beevers transfer wise

looks to be a rumour

On WP irvine stated that milan says nobody needs to be sold and that january was guna be recruitment only,also said that the beevers to boro rumours were news to him.