This is how you can help ME to help YOU....

Hi all,

First of all a massive THANK YOU to all you Owlstalk members who have donated towards keeping the Owlstalk server up and running and to the continued improvement of the site.

Owlstalk's a privately owned/paid for website and with the kind of usage we have currently we have to have a really advanced server and some serious bandwidth to ensure the site's fast and reliable.

This means that occasionally we have to appeal to our members to help us with the costs of running Owlstalk

You can donate online safely to us (we've used this system every year for aaages now with zero issues) and you dont' have to sign up to anything - it's just a simple quick donation

Your donation will go towards the cost of the server, the software upgrades and new features on Owlstalk that we introduce regularly (e.g. the live chat room) and to keeping the site on the best server we can afford

I can't tell you how grateful I am to all of you fantastic Owlstalk members for donating - and remember you can donate as little or as much as you like so anything you have is very very welcome

Owlstalk is a fantastic community of Wednesday fans with some truly amazing Owls out there who always dig in when needed - so to all you people I salute you !

Enjoy the site.. and dare I say it... "Enjoy your football.."

;-)

DONATE TO OWLSTALK (CLICK THE LINK) - http://www.owlstalk.....php?app=donate

Owlstalk Shop

Guest MARKOWLS

Hi all,

First of all a massive THANK YOU to all you Owlstalk members who have donated towards keeping the Owlstalk server up and running and to the continued improvement of the site.

Owlstalk's a privately owned/paid for website and with the kind of usage we have currently we have to have a really advanced server and some serious bandwidth to ensure the site's fast and reliable.

This means that occasionally we have to appeal to our members to help us with the costs of running Owlstalk

You can donate online safely to us (we've used this system every year for aaages now with zero issues) and you dont' have to sign up to anything - it's just a simple quick donation

Your donation will go towards the cost of the server, the software upgrades and new features on Owlstalk that we introduce regularly (e.g. the live chat room) and to keeping the site on the best server we can afford

I can't tell you how grateful I am to all of you fantastic Owlstalk members for donating - and remember you can donate as little or as much as you like so anything you have is very very welcome

Owlstalk is a fantastic community of Wednesday fans with some truly amazing Owls out there who always dig in when needed - so to all you people I salute you !

;-)

I STARTED THE MANDARIC REVOLUTION ON HERE, BEEN BANNED TWICE FOR BEING OUTSPOKEN ON THE SUBJECT I THINK I DESERVE A PARDON AND SOME GOLD STARS :-) UTO..............................

Edited by MARKOWLS

Guest Johnbloodaxe

I STARTED THE MANDARIC REVOLUTION ON HERE, BEEN BANNED TWICE FOR BEING OUTSPOKEN ON THE SUBJECT I THINK I DESERVE A PARDON AND SOME GOLD STARS :-) UTO..............................

I heard that........pardon......

Best news in a l--o--n--g time ... well done and welcome to Milan Mandaric ...

Well done to all Owls supporters who have for so long pressed for real change ...and for so long been thwarted by the 'old guard'.

At last we now have a chance to progress and make up for lost time. :biggrin:

Hi all,

First of all a massive THANK YOU to all you Owlstalk members who have donated towards keeping the Owlstalk server up and running and to the continued improvement of the site. :ohmy:

Owlstalk's a privately owned/paid for website and with the kind of usage we have currently we have to have a really advanced server and some serious bandwidth to ensure the site's fast and reliable. :ohmy:

;-)

Donated this evening

may I just add my thanks to Owlstalk, its Mods and all who use it......It gives me great service where ever I am around the world and I can always rely on it to keep me informed, amused and raise the passion I have for Wednesday.

Thanks again