to all the wednesday fans that went today

Guest mrbluesky

...you better be there against palace on the last game of the season if its a must win to stay up and prove that your not just part timers an thatyour behinde our club!!!

UTO

f*ckwit

Guest jdowl1

...you better be there against palace on the last game of the season if its a must win to stay up and prove that your not just part timers an thatyour behinde our club!!!

UTO

Agree we need to support the club.But if supporting the team made that much difference why didn't they get a good result today?

I have to say my faith is long gone in this shower and the club as a whole but praise to those who still go week in week out , deluded you may be in believing the BS that is peddled but fans and dedicated ones you are and the players should let you all do a lap of honour ! Its the people under say 20 who never saw a decent side that I feel truly sorry for . Drove past the coaches for Boro last week and it was full of kids etc who were full of belief and hope...... only to be let down by a sack of 11 poo poo footballers prancing around.

Its a shame you don't get the performances your cash and allegiance should bring you.

Guest mrbluesky

might call me a rumblewit but ill have the balls to watch my football team that iv supported all my life and dont want them to go down, so cmon down!

the price aint right im afraid even at a tenner

I have to say my faith is long gone in this shower and the club as a whole but praise to those who still go week in week out , deluded you may be in believing the BS that is peddled but fans and dedicated ones you are and the players should let you all do a lap of honour ! Its the people under say 20 who never saw a decent side that I feel truly sorry for . Drove past the coaches for Boro last week and it was full of kids etc who were full of belief and hope...... only to be let down by a sack of 11 poo poo footballers prancing around.

Its a shame you don't get the performances your cash and allegiance should bring you.

aye mate, well this is my last seasn ticket for years tbh, ive been the last ten years in a row and been hurt too much by watching this lot and i havent seen much great stuff thats happen as iv seens us, go down stay down go back(one of the best days of my life) and not doing much since ive been a wednesday ite i aint seen us finish hire the 14th if i can recall(sorry if im wrong), but its a lot of money to me now to watch a team that gives you nothing back. ill still be watching the scores on sky sports news but nothing much more im affraid.

Guest mrbluesky

met two former long term season ticket holders on the south stand today, they were horrified at how bad we are.

the team didnt deserve the support they got today imo.

yup.the problem being BMC we are in a vicious cycle with no end at the mo

Guest Bellsview

UTO

If we're down by the time we play Palace then god help them. As a rule I neither slate or boo players but I will spend the whole 90 minutes showing the shower of poo what I think of them if we are already down.

They have disgraced the club on many occasions this season and badly let us supporters down.

If we still have something to play for then obviously I will get behind them and give them 100% support - but I'll be glad that for a number of the lazy fookers it will be the last time I ever have to cheer them on, and that no more of my hard earned will be giving them the easy lifestyle that they are accustomed to.

This has been an absolutely flipping awful season - speaking personally it has been the worst ever (on the pitch) in my 25 years plus of watching SWFC.