to all the wednesday fans that went today

Guest wincobankowl

...you better be there against palace on the last game of the season if its a must win to stay up and prove that your not just part timers an thatyour behinde our club!!!

UTO

My wife is due to give birth to our second child that week, so please may I be excused?

If not, I guess I will have to hand back my TrueFan badge.

Sorry.

To back up Cardiff a bit here, he's got his ticket, the club has his money, if we're down then why does it matter If he goes or not? Not like they'll need the backing is it?

It doesn't send out a good message to the floating fans does it?

In fact it goes against the very fundamental aspect of fanatical support.

Considering his track record with games attended and his constant bleating for more to turn up to Hillsborough it just reeks of insincere attention seeking.

There are Owls all over the world who would love to have that chance to see us for that one game or whatever game they could get to yet some jumped up kid who berates the Wednesday family for not having a certain attitude can just casually claim before we even know oue fate that he won't go.

Fine, I'm sorry the season hasn't panned out the way it could have for cardiffowl06 - I feel so sorry for him.

It doesn't send out a good message to the floating fans does it?

In fact it goes against the very fundamental aspect of fanatical support.

Considering his track record with games attended and his constant bleating for more to turn up to Hillsborough it just reeks of insincere attention seeking.

There are Owls all over the world who would love to have that chance to see us for that one game or whatever game they could get to yet some jumped up kid who berates the Wednesday family for not having a certain attitude can just casually claim before we even know oue fate that he won't go.

Fine, I'm sorry the season hasn't panned out the way it could have for cardiffowl06 - I feel so sorry for him.

I see your point. However, I find myself in the same boat as Cardiff. I don't know if I can face it if we're down. It'll be a nasty atmosphere and it'll just wee wee me off for 90 minutes and more. We could win 10 nil and I would struggle to cheer. I'll more than likely go but I could see why people wouldn't. It's poo poo.

I see your point. However, I find myself in the same boat as Cardiff. I don't know if I can face it if we're down. It'll be a nasty atmosphere and it'll just wee wee me off for 90 minutes and more. We could win 10 nil and I would struggle to cheer. I'll more than likely go but I could see why people wouldn't. It's poo poo.

You'll go.

How embarassing would it be if the crowds around 15,000 because 7,000 people who have already bought tickets take this attitude?

We pride orselves on having this fantastic fanbase, and then we show ourselves up like this?

You'll go.

I know.

How embarassing would it be if the crowds around 15,000 because 7,000 people who have already bought tickets take this attitude?

We pride orselves on having this fantastic fanbase, and then we show ourselves up like this?

Not showing ourselves up at all. It's showing the players that we have the same level of contempt for them ad they've shown us as fans this season. For once it'll be us that don't turn up. They've not turned up for half the games this season.

The club has the ticket money. The only negative from a money point of view is that it'll miss out on ancillary sales such as pies etc. That would bother me but it going on the evidence yesterday it seems we don't need to make these sales. How else can you explain running out of beer on the north before half time?

I don't see it as an embarassment, more like us finally saying we've had enough of the poo poo on the pitch this season.

Like I've said above though, no doubt I'll be there.

I know.

Not showing ourselves up at all. It's showing the players that we have the same level of contempt for them ad they've shown us as fans this season. For once it'll be us that don't turn up. They've not turned up for half the games this season.

The club has the ticket money. The only negative from a money point of view is that it'll miss out on ancillary sales such as pies etc. That would bother me but it going on the evidence yesterday it seems we don't need to make these sales. How else can you explain running out of beer on the north before half time?

I don't see it as an embarassment, more like us finally saying we've had enough of the poo poo on the pitch this season.

Like I've said above though, no doubt I'll be there.

But most of the players won't be there next season if we go down?