to all the wednesday fans that went today

Guest gringo69

I will always support this club, no matter what.

My support for many of these players went long ago.

Lets hope we get rid of those who have demonstrated nothing other than being an insult to the shirt, irrespective of division.

Thankfully many of these muppets are contractually only 2 weeks off the end of their time here, good riddance to these wage stealing charletans.

Guest Bellsview

I'll be torn between attending or not if we're down. The club has my money and Bellsviews idea of 90 minutes of abuse is tempting but it will be a horrible experience.

You're bang on the money actually - what we ought to do, and what really would send out a message (if we are relegated by the Palace game), is as soon as the ref blows the whistle to start the game, we all get up and walk out of the ground.

It will never happen but imagine the press it would get if 20,000 plus Wednesdayite's did it?

...you better be there against palace on the last game of the season if its a must win to stay up and prove that your not just part timers an thatyour behinde our club!!!

UTO

If I wasn't a season ticket holder I wouldn't go.

I got pushed and called a part-time plastic fan today be a full time, full weight, TrueFan kn0bhead because I turned right, under the South Stand, when I came out of the Kop by the south side entrance. When I 'objected', the tool said that all regular fans know to turn left towards Penistone Road, (in a very aggressive manner) and we almost got to blows. It knocked the edge off of a decent day (apart from the football)

If that's the way that TrueFans treat people who they conceive as being non-regulars, it's not surprising that they don't feel wanted :sad:

I wouldn't mind but I've been exiting the Kop that way for as long as I've had a season ticket and that's for longer than I care to remember

I got pushed and called a part-time plastic fan today be a full time, full weight, TrueFan kn0bhead because I turned right, under the South Stand, when I came out of the Kop by the south side entrance. When I 'objected', the tool said that all regular fans know to turn left towards Penistone Road, (in a very aggressive manner) and we almost got to blows. It knocked the edge off of a decent day (apart from the football)

If that's the way that TrueFans treat people who they conceive as being non-regulars, it's not surprising that they don't feel wanted :sad:

I wouldn't mind but I've been exiting the Kop that way for as long as I've had a season ticket and that's for longer than I care to remember

bah, ignore it mick. if we had 20,000 like you we'd be in clover.

Have Wednesday come out for the 2nd half yet?

Off to Cardiff next week which is probably going to become the longest car ride home ever! Going to Palace too but it'll probably be a non event by then.

You're bang on the money actually - what we ought to do, and what really would send out a message (if we are relegated by the Palace game), is as soon as the ref blows the whistle to start the game, we all get up and walk out of the ground.

It will never happen but imagine the press it would get if 20,000 plus Wednesdayite's did it?

That would be great. We could all go to Hillsborough park or summat. Have a kick around.

I do feel that if we go down and the players do a lap at the end of the game we should all turn our backs on them in silence. Or just stand there in silence. The looks on their faces would be priceless.

If we are down before the start of the Palace game then the players and all responsible for this season should get all the verbal abuse that they so rightly deserve. If we still have a chance we should cheer them on to the bitteror glorious end.

I'm not going because people are being sued

I'm not going while Allen is there

I'm not going while Walker is there

I'm not going because there's no investment

I'm not going because strafford is there

I'm not going because of the ST prices

Does that sound like you? What next FFS? Have you ever been to a match anyway, even as a Wednesday fan?

That would be great. We could all go to Hillsborough park or summat. Have a kick around.

I do feel that if we go down and the players do a lap at the end of the game we should all turn our backs on them in silence. Or just stand there in silence. The looks on their faces would be priceless.

There will still be some Clowns clapping .

I was actually in attendance when that happened, the 'disagreement' did get noticed quite a bit around that area judging by people's reactions.

For what its worth, I thought that guy was a grade A wee wee tail. I've got no idea why it would bother him so much.