Accepting Relegation

Ive been prepared for it for long enough...since 1964..its what Wednesday do..sadly, .. all this shambolic poo comes with the territory.

Its all part of being a Wednesdayite, its never been any different, it never will be any different.

Sure, thousands of us peeked from under the duvet in the early 90's, and were rewarded with a shaft of sunlight that lit up a sky hidden by thunderclouds since the bloody 1930's.

Heads down keep going, the age old mantra we have chanted, probably since 1867...

Me, You, and every other Wednesday fan support a club that simply meddles with your mind, we chose it, we are stuck with it, i'm honestly happy with it all...lifes like that...it would be fvckin' brilliant if we muddled our way out of this seasons mess....but if we do not, i'm ready for what comes.

I'm not a happy clapper, i hate this fvckin' mediocre dogs breakfast of a football club, but i know i have no choice in the shambles, this shambles, to me...is family...you cannot abandon it, you have to support it..its crap.

I know there are legions that feel p*ssed off with the whole affair and will abandon the forlorn hope in droves...i can't do that..i'd feel guilty...its stupid...its football..i simply look forward to the day i peep from under the duvet and the fvckin' suns shining again..it'll come...it will not be a St Paul on the road to Damascus sorta glare..it might simply be a sunny interlude between the awful showers of poo ..its what we do...its what we are...its what we have got....and sad fvcker that i am

...i settle for it

i'l join you in that mate its in the blood

Guest ReginaldBlinker

We won at Blackpool when they were higher than Boro so why not an away win on Sat?

We've won three on the bounce this season so why not again?

We've beaten better Pig teams than this bunch of journeyman loanees so why not beat them?

Cardiff will have nothing to play for so why not beat them too?

...and then Palace - they are as poo poo as us so why not beat them?

We're due a good run so get yer chin's up - we can escape!

We won at Blackpool when they were higher than Boro so why not an away win on Sat?

We've beaten better Pig teams than this bunch of journeyman loanees so why not beat them?

lol

Good outlook, for that to happen, Potter may have to stop chipping his powder puff corners though...

Thats the spirit if we beat Boro we shall win the following 3, all 2-0.

Don't know if anyone has seen it, but this little story might put an extra edge on it (if we get that close).

John Pemberton, who played for the grunters around 1990 is a coach at palace.

He leaves at the end of the season.

He is going to coach the junior/reserve grunters from next season.

No doubt he will want to go out on a high, and come in on a high.

What better way than to relegate us, for the team he is with, and for the team he is joining.

Guest geoffo

Mr Blinker, I like your style. Nice haircut too, as I recall.

large_stop_worrying_and_start_living.gif

Where do I get this from? Will it work? Over 6 million sold - what if they've run out of copies? Hope it's not too expensive. Should I order it online? What if it gets lost in the post? What's the returns policy? Is it a long book? Is it easy to understand? Are there pictures?

I'm not sure at all about this.