Accepting Relegation

Guest intercity0wl

I have. Have you?

Nope FG not yet, but getting close. Going to put a few quid on it to soften the blow, and help pay for a few away trips to footballing hotbeds next seaso.

Guest chezzyowl

Its the 1st time I have walked away from the game thinking we will go down.

Not good enough, I'm afraid.

Said it many times before no intelligence in side from back to front.

Irvine talked about decision makers, well in any walk of life they usually are bright people, unfortunately our current crop have very little and it shows.

Its not about confidence, its simple basic ability and more than half the game is reading it.

Clarke overhead kick OOOOHHH so close but if he anticipated the 2nd ball his run is timed to he is attacking it not reacting.

Spurr's long throws what a weapon but Beevers attacks the rest stand still.

On a positive Purse was brilliant apart from not taking MAynard out on the edge of the box before he scored, JOC ran around bless him and did ok.

Guest utOwlz

Were paying for not getting a decent striker in when we had the chance, simple as that, so we go down, but on a positive note at least we didnt go over our budget ........whoop de flippingdo :dry:

Guest carlg

No, it's not a shambles from top to bottom at all.

Chairman and CEO - Good

Board - poo poo and hardly no signs of life are seen by the outside world from them.

Manager - Good

Players - poo poo.

Unfortunately Cardiff there is no evidence to back any of that up.

We have a chairman and a board who have presided over a team that has been utter garbage all season. We were told we had better players this season, I was cynical, but where is the evidence that they are?

We have a new manager who after the usual honeymoon period, seems clueless on how to stop the rot. Our youth set up is an absolute joke, supposedly our best batch of players for many a year and they can barely win a game.

Im sorry but I don't agree with your judgement at all.

The CEO and Chairman work on the club side of the FC.

They only set the budgets for the manager and team. Yes, they provide the tools - but after that, its out of their control.

And how should the chairman and Ceo be measured then?

I haven't accepted it yet, but I am now mentally prepared.

Boro' away is now a must win for me, their season is over - maybe the easiest of the remaining games.

I still think Wednesday will escape the drop. However, the fact that Middlesbrough's season may be over, didn't stop them hammering a couple of nails into Plymouth's coffin yesterday.