What are the chances of 9 points from the next 3 games?

Would love to say yes but with an uninspiring choice of manager and the same group of players there's more chance of me winning the Euro Lottery Jackpot tonight followed up by winning the UK Lottery jackpot tomorrow.

Best I can see is 1 point. Hope to god I'm wrong, but nothing that is happening at the moment says to me that we are going to improve.

We took on a unemployed manager no better than what we had (a poor choice in my opinion), have less than zero money (hence taking on said manager), a defence with more holes than a factory of Tetley Tea bags and strikers that can't even hit the barn, let alone the barn door. I will be there Tuesday and Saturday, looking forward to them proving me wrong - I won't be holding my breath.

I have a Forest fan for a friend and a Preston fan for a mother, both have wished me luck in league 1. My mother also said to enjoy league 2 in 18 months time.

Guest JC Saviour
The way DJ is chopping and changing the defence, no chance. Averaging over 2 goals against, any point gained in the next 3 games will be a bonus. Whatever he thinks is the best side, stick to it for at least a few games.

[quote name='Vic Rattlehead' timestamp='1263559498' post='2268030']
About zero chance I'd say as you'll be fortunate to get one point tomorrow.

Even now I'm surprised by how deluded you lot really are. You haven't won since 17th October and now you think you'll win three on the trot. It's laughable really.
[/quote]

Oh and Vic...

Will you EVER fooking learn???

:laugh:

Guest totemowl
[quote name='Wade owl' timestamp='1348692735' post='4011957']
I'd give you 50/1 on 9 points,min stake £100

In fact make it 100/1
[/quote]

You're all mouth Wade.