What are the chances of 9 points from the next 3 games?

Guest Sheff Owl

It's seriously very important that we get a win Vs Barnsley and that's the most important one, get off to a good start under new management etc.

It would be fantastic going in to the home game with Peterbrough with 3 point's under our belt's.

Edited by Sheff Owl

Not good enough though, is it?

I won't be happy with less than 6 points.

I'll take a loss against Blackpool for wins against the other two.

No it isn't good enough but it's what I think. Both Blackpool and Barnsley away will be tough games. Until I see us play I am still being pessimistic about my points forecast.

Guest Ripley Owl

I was hoping for 10 points from the 5 games over the next 2 weeks so we would need at least 4 out of the 3 , although ive got a sneaky feeling that we will turn Barnsley over tomorrow , but as always i am an optimist , COME ON WEDNESDAY ! :tongue:

If we beat Barnsley, and I think we have a good chance, then I would be very optimistic about winning all 3. If we managed that little feat, then I would back us to win the next 2 as well, so 5 in total. But knowing Wednesday like we all do, anything could happen. It's like trying to predict what wifey is going to do next. :laugh:

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest Vic Rattlehead

About zero chance I'd say as you'll be fortunate to get one point tomorrow.

Even now I'm surprised by how deluded you lot really are. You haven't won since 17th October and now you think you'll win three on the trot. It's laughable really.

No it isn't good enough but it's what I think. Both Blackpool and Barnsley away will be tough games. Until I see us play I am still being pessimistic about my points forecast.

the way Peterborough are adding players to their squad, that's going to be a hard game too

the way Peterborough are adding players to their squad, that's going to be a hard game too

True, none of those games are going to be a walk in the park, a south yorkshire derby, a team with one of the best home records and peterborough who have added to their squad.

I'll take 4 points. Beat Barnsley, lose to Blackpool, draw with 'boro I reckon.

About zero chance I'd say as you'll be fortunate to get one point tomorrow.

Even now I'm surprised by how deluded you lot really are. You haven't won since 17th October and now you think you'll win three on the trot. It's laughable really.

Erm didnt Barnsley go on a run after Davey was sacked? It does tend to happen when a new manager comes in. I think our next three games are against what you would consider low end championship clubs. So not that deluded to think 7 point is possible.