Why doesn't SWFC want my money

Once again... Went to try and buy a new home shirt todayA few things1 shop isn't open on sunday2 I'm only in Sheffield today3 even if the shop was open -there are still no short sleeved home M or XL shirts in stock4 you can't order them on the Internet either5 thought I'd do a little experiment - blades superstore was open AND has shirts in stockI'm running out of excuses to not be spending the money (3 home shirts and miscellaneous tat wanted) on other crap

Guest intercity0wl

Once again... Went to try and buy a new home shirt todayA few things1 shop isn't open on sunday2 I'm only in Sheffield today3 even if the shop was open -there are still no short sleeved home M or XL shirts in stock4 you can't order them on the Internet either5 thought I'd do a little experiment - blades superstore was open AND has shirts in stockI'm running out of excuses to not be spending the money (3 home shirts and miscellaneous tat wanted) on other crap

As ive stated on other threads iv'e got 300 quid waiting to be spent on shirts for the family and cannot hand it over to them, And why is the shop shut this weekend surely not because of a bank holiday this day and age.Might it be that they have nowt to sell Suppose we wont ever know as if it is not to do with crowd figures it dont seem to be important enough at the moment, if i get to Parkgate tomorow, which will be open that new telly might just be coming home. Edited by intercity0wl

As ive stated on other threads iv'e got 300 quid waiting to be spent on shirts for the family and cannot hand it over to them, And why is the shop shut this weekend surely not because of a bank holiday this day and age.Might it be that they have nowt to sell Suppose we wont ever know as if it is not to do with crowd figures it dont seem to be important enough at the moment.

it did say on the website the shop would be shut sunday and monday. i reckon its so they can prepare for hell on tuesday :laugh:

Sick to death of fans blaming the shop for having no stock.It's your responsiblity to get other fans onboard, and join together to sort this out.The shop has done all it can do now, so it's over to you the fans. Have you not listened to anything the shop has been saying to you for the last 8 months ?The shop is an honest shop, so you have to believe it, and make those shirts appear yourselves. The shop has done it's part. Over to you now.Sorry Lee. :blush:

Sick to death of fans blaming the shop for having no stock.It's your responsiblity to get other fans onboard, and join together to sort this out.The shop has done all it can do now, so it's over to you the fans. Have you not listened to anything the shop has been saying to you for the last 8 months ?The shop is an honest shop, so you have to believe it, and make those shirts appear yourselves. The shop has done it's part. Over to you now.Sorry Lee. :blush:

The shop didnt expect the high demand, honest mistake you couldnt of predicted the level of interest so quickly based on previous seasons sales. It's LS good work that has got those shirts sold. so dont have a go at him he's doing a good job. Football Shirts arent the kind of thing you can have loads lying around in a warehouse, thats prob why there is a delay.CHILL DUDE!

Guest OwlertonG

Sick to death of fans blaming the shop for having no stock.

It's your responsiblity to get other fans onboard, and join together to sort this out.

The shop has done all it can do now, so it's over to you the fans. Have you not listened to anything the shop has been saying to you for the last 8 months ?

The shop is an honest shop, so you have to believe it, and make those shirts appear yourselves. The shop has done it's part. Over to you now.

Sorry Lee.

:blush:

I have been unable to purchase the new home shirt, short sleeve since the week of realease... how is that my fult ??

No vendetta indeed... :mellow:

Shop is open on Sundays but didn't open last Sunday due to Bank Holiday weekend.Unlucky.

They are having some issues with the shop online - so why not phone them? I did and it took five minutes.Didn't get the womans name but I rang up from work on Wednesday afternoon (around 1.30PM), ordered a small away shirt and it reached me back 10AM the next day :) fantastic if you ask me!

How do I make the shirts appear myself?Honestly, that is one of the most sycophantic, stupid posts I've ever read.

A few things

1 shop isn't open on sunday - It usually is, this was a one-off due to bank holiday (after all the new systems going in / late openings)

2 I'm only in Sheffield today - ? I can't really answer that one for you from the club's p.o.v!

3 even if the shop was open -there are still no short sleeved home M or XL shirts in stock - Our current shirt is our fastest selling ever, with £1 going to the Children's Hospital, Sheffield, I'd say it's a good thing! Good things come to those who wait :)

4 you can't order them on the Internet either - That's because they weren't in stock...

5 thought I'd do a little experiment - blades superstore was open AND has shirts in stock - And ours had sold out!! See answer #3!

:happy:

Edited by Victoria

Booo Victoria...Bloke has a minor complaint and you come on here putting him right...Get t'behind counter...Where's me shirt...? :biggrin: Boo people for buying shirts so that others have to wait...

Edited by 33

E-mail sent to Wednesday asking why there's nothing else on the online store yet and when we should expect it.....I eagerly await it...

Did you ask them why it still says the away shirt is coming soon - August, pre-order now on the front page?