What a load of b0ll0x...!

Phoned up the ticket office today to enquire where my son's ST is as the Newcastle tickets are on sale tomorrow.

Need the I.D. number etc so I can order, etc...

Then wanted to order extra tickets for the home games against Newcastle and the Pigs.

Spoke to Stuart who btw was excellent and couldn't be more helpful, but he had the computer crash whilst I was talking to him and he had to ring me back.

Also sorted tagging my wife and eldest son onto the 'friends & family' thingy to asist with any future ticket requirements.

Eventually went throught he process of selecting seats etc for the games to be told that I can't have tickets for my wife and son unless they purchase tickets for the Swansea & Watford games respectively.

Whilst I accept that this may have been communicated in the press or OS, I must admit to not having bothered to look but find it galling that following the club's call to help support them and buy into the STs, even though I won't get to all the games as I live near Blackburn, I can't buy another ticket with my ST for my family who are registered on the club's system and have been for a number of years as customers.

Am I right in thinking that previous seasons arrangements included ST holders being able to purchase an additional ticket?

Is there any wonder that we don't sell out big games with this small minded attitude? Please don't patronise me with talk about security and segregation nonesense as we are talking about people on the system who have customer I.D.s and who purchse tickets every season.

I'll probably sort out membership for them to get around it, but the money in this case isn't the issue.

Absolute flippingjoke...!

I've calmed down a bit now, but half an hour ago I was ready to put my ST in the post and tell our new regime to shove it up their arse.

Silly, small-minded and stupid.

Fookin' sort yourselves out...!

I think that if you think about it you will realise why such clauses exist.

Also putting into your post that the guy on the phone had a computer crash really shows how petty your being, what next?

The guy on the phone coughed 3 times while on the line to me, frankly I'm fuming totally unacceptable! :biggrin:

Phoned up the ticket office today to enquire where my son's ST is as the Newcastle tickets are on sale tomorrow.

Then wanted to order extra tickets for the home games against Newcastle and the Pigs.

Spoke to Stuart who btw was excellent and couldn't be more helpful, but he had the computer crash whilst I was talking to him and he had to ring me back.

Also sorted tagging my wife and eldest son onto the 'friends & family' thingy to asist with any future ticket requirements.

Eventually went throught he process of selecting seats etc for the games to be told that I can't have tickets for my wife and son unless they purchase tickets for the Swansea & Watford games respectively.

Whilst I accept that this may have been communicated in the press or OS, I must admit to not having bothered to look but find it galling that following the club's call to help support them and buy into the STs, even though I won't get to all the games as I live near Blackburn, I can't buy another ticket with my ST for my family who are registered on the club's system and have been for a number of years as customers.

Am I right in thinking that previous seasons arrangements included ST holders being able to purchase an additional ticket?

Is there any wonder that we don't sell out big games with this small minded attitude? Please don't patronise me with talk about security and segregation nonesense as we are talking about people on the system who have customer I.D.s and who purchse tickets every season.

I'll probably sort out membership for them to get around it, but the money in this case isn't the issue.

I've calmed down a bit now, but half an hour ago I was ready to put my ST in the post and tell our new regime to shove it up their arse.

I've just been online and bought a newcastle at home ticket for my wife with no problems...she is a member though

When logged in online I can buy 1 matchday ticket for both the Newcastle and Pigs matches for every season ticket registered to my account.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Careful 33, you'll get shot with s*it and poisened with the stink for posting that on here.

I think that if you think about it you will realise why such clauses exist.

Also putting into your post that the guy on the phone had a computer crash really shows how petty your being, what next?

The guy on the phone coughed 3 times while on the line to me, frankly I'm fuming totally unacceptable! :biggrin:

He had had the system down three times this morning up till 1030, so I was suggesting he was having problems and dealt with his circumstances admirably. It was probably a not very well put way of saying he was doing a good job in the circumstances.

Oh, 'barmyowl'

I rang on 0114 221 2406

I've just been online and bought a newcastle at home ticket for my wife with no problems...she is a member though

Thanks for that Davey, I appreciate that and it is probably what I'll have to do.

It just really pissed me off that's all.

I'm well aware that I don't get to all the games maybe a 10-12 home/6-8 awayand haven't had an ST for probably best part of 15 years or so, but I just had a FFS moment.

Mellowing now...

He had had the system down three times this morning up till 1030, so I was suggesting he was having problems and dealt with his circumstances admirably. It was probably a not very well put way of saying he was doing a good job in the circumstances.

Oh, 'barmyowl'

I rang on 0114 221 2406

cheers mate that will do for me.

Same thing has happened to me, so called the number above.

The guy on the phone was very helpful and confimed that, as a season ticket holder, I should be able to purchase individual extra tickets for the home games against Newcastle and the Blunts (rather than the ticket bundles open to all other registered fans).

Despite this, when I log onto the online shop it only allows me to buy the ticket bundles for these games, so he advised I try again tomorrow and, if it still doesn't work, I should phone back and they will do it over the phone for me.

Still seems to be a few teething problems with the online shop....

Just got a reply from Carol Axe at the ticket office to my earlier e-mail, stating that all ST holders can buy one extra ticket for the Newcastle and SUFC games.

I still don't know why they wouldn't let me do it this morning if that is the case, but the matter is now cleared up and she has asked me to ring her if I have any further problems.

Can't ask for any more than that...

Thanks Carol for your help and swift response... much appreciated...!

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Just got a reply from Carol Axe at the ticket office to my earlier e-mail, stating that all ST holders can buy one extra ticket for the Newcastle and SUFC games.

I still don't know why they wouldn't let me do it this morning if that is the case, but the matter is now cleared up and she has asked me to ring her if I have any further problems.

Can't ask for any more than that...

Thanks Carol for your help and swift response... much appreciated...!

See, bloody drama queen, get a grip of yourself man....

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Whistle, whistle whistle... here boy, here boy...

Here's a thread just waiting for a constructive comment by GHO or that noobie KenDoddsDadsDogsDead..

Here goes.....

I have had a similar "experience" trying to buy four adult tickets and an armed forces discounted ticket for the dingles match - tried and failed to buy online, over the phone and spent an hour queuing up at the ticket office last week. Finally got to speak to an assistant who informed me that they could not process the order due to the discount (which have been advertised for some time as being available) ticket. They reluctantly took my details and card details and promised to get the tickets out in the evening post. A week later and no tickets had arrived. I rang the office today and thankfully they had reserved the seats but hadn't processed the order. They have promised to send them out - wait and see what is in the post tomorrow!

Waiting in the queue watching 6 people chat and one actually serve I chatted to equally disgruntled customers. They had had equally difficult experiences to me. Why does LS bemoan fans not taking up ST's and putting money in when seemingly so little has been done to rectify the dire situation on the commercial side of the club. Come on Lee - sort it out!

probably y they wouldn't let u have any. have they been standing up in south stand??

When I went down the other week I used my season ticket to buy all sorts of tickets for freinds for different games including United and Newcastle and didn't have any issues at all.

Really happy with my experience with the ticket office compared to a year or so a go.