Blackburn tickets

Guest todzilla.

You should be grateful any details are up at all. Still nothing for the Peterborough and Newcastle games.

...........Well there is for the Peterborough game if you look hard enough, and I'm guessing the Newcastle details will be available when there on sale, possibly sometime tonight if the Peterborough tickets being available Sunday morning are anything to go by :wacko:

http://www.swfc.co.uk/page/News/0,,10304~1735313,00.html

its on website mate

You should be grateful any details are up at all. Still nothing for the Peterborough and Newcastle games.

...........Well there is for the Peterborough game if you look hard enough, and I'm guessing the Newcastle details will be available when there on sale, possibly sometime tonight if the Peterborough tickets being available Sunday morning are anything to go by :wacko:

think you need specsavers mate ticket details have been on OS since about 10.15 this morning http://www.swfc.co.uk/page/News/0,,10304~1735313,00.html

Guest owls_mike

Has anyone ordered their ticket for the Blackburn game online? I ordered mine yesterday and was told that an E-ticket was not availbale and I would have to collect it from the 'Box office'. However I have logged back into the system today and it has given me the option to re-print the e-ticket.

Just wondered if anyone else has found this as I dont want to turn up with a piece of useless paper on saturday!

Sorry don't spend my days checking the website at hourly intervals, still 2 days after they starting selling isn't bad. I'd just given up hope assuming the 3week pre-match period was written in stone.

Not set in stone, dependant on when we get them.

From OS

AWAY AND CUP MATCHES

Ticket priorities

When ticket prices and allocation are confirmed by host clubs for away League matches, these will be put on sale and can be bought by customers in the following prioritised sales windows. The below priority periods are guidelines only and depend on Sheffield Wednesday having received tickets from opposing clubs.

Details of sales dates for individual away matches will be updated regularly and posted on our website - swfc.co.uk - under the Tickets tab.

Priority 1: Season ticket holders - 3 weeks prior to the game

Priority 2: Club Members, Owls Foundation Members and Wednesdayite Members - 2 weeks prior to the game

Priority 3: General sale - 1 week prior to the game

Matchday tickets prioritisation categories

Please note that priority purchase periods will also be put in place for cup games and any play-off games however the periods are likely to be shorter than those for away League matches. Tickets for cup and play-off matches may not be priced at the same levels as Championship matches. Details of price and deadlines will be published online at www.swfc.co.uk

Yeah, they're not using the barcode scanners at the pre-season games, so you do need a proper tear-off ticket from the ticket office.

They said this before the Hull game, so there's a chance they've changed their minds for the Blackburn game, but I haven't seen anything say so.

My G/F is going in later to collect our tickets, even though ive printed them off, let you know what they say later......

I went to collect mine and they said I couldn't have them and they 'think' that they'll be posted out to me... not received them yet.

I also have the option for e-tickets so I'm just going to print them off.