Blackburn tickets

Guest todzilla.

help

i'm a season ticket holder trying to buy them on line, they are coming up as £6 each per adult, i want to x adult and 1 for a 5 yr old

so it should be £12 in all

when i go to check out it show just 2 x adult tickets? has anyong else had this, do you still get the free child ticket on line?

i don't want to buy the 2 adult tickets and not get the child one

help

i'm a season ticket holder trying to buy them on line, they are coming up as £6 each per adult, i want to x adult and 1 for a 5 yr old

so it should be £12 in all

when i go to check out it show just 2 x adult tickets? has anyong else had this, do you still get the free child ticket on line?

i don't want to buy the 2 adult tickets and not get the child one

When buying online once you've picked your seats there's a little arrow next to where it says 'adult' click that and a drop down box appears letting you change to student, child etc etc

When buying online once you've picked your seats there's a little arrow next to where it says 'adult' click that and a drop down box appears letting you change to student, child etc etc

yep, done that, changed 1 of the adult ones to under 18, shows as free but when you go to next stage to buy them the only tickets showing are the 2 adult ones at £12,

don't want to process the order if the child one isn't there

yep, done that, changed 1 of the adult ones to under 18, shows as free but when you go to next stage to buy them the only tickets showing are the 2 adult ones at £12,

don't want to process the order if the child one isn't there

See what you mean, just tried and the ticket does vanish...add it to the list of things wrong with it!!

Probably best going down and getting them if you can

See what you mean, just tried and the ticket does vanish...add it to the list of things wrong with it!!

Probably best going down and getting them if you can

bugger, i'll have to pay on the day again as i don't live local, we got crappy seats on staurday against Hull so i tried doing on line,

if anyone else has done this and the child ticket just isn't showing because its free, but you still get it please let me know

cheers for trying to help Mark

Edited by waddleisgod

bugger, i'll have to pay on the day again as i don't live local, we got crappy seats on staurday against Hull so i tried doing on line,

if anyone else has done this and the child ticket just isn't showing because its free, but you still get it please let me know

cheers for trying to help Mark

It was nowhere near full, we just sat where we wanted to on Saturday.

Guest clownefamilyowls

did the same for me for the hull game, ordered 2 adult and 2 kids tickets only the adult tickets came. went to the ticket office on matchday and got the free tickets there. error online doesn't recognise free tickets

Purchased 2 on line tonight @ £6 each, let me pay by card then informed me that the E-ticket system is unavailable & to collect from ticket office. So i could not print them & have to collect.

If you go into your history you can print them off from there, i was in the same situation

http://www.swfc.co.uk/page/News/0,,10304~1735570,00.html

I paid £6 ONLINE despite it saying only available from the Ticket Office.

Yep me too, seems the ticket office doesnt quite know what they are doing at the moment!!!

Plus it says Rochdale tickets are only available from the ticket office and not online until Thursday which is rubbish because ive had them about a week and printed them off no problem!! :biggrin:

Been for my tickets for the Blackburn game on Saturday. Im taking my 7 year old nephew. On the wesbite it says u18's are free but when I got down to the shop it says they are 5 pounds and that it is an error on the website. Surley that is false advertisement and should be rectified straight away?

Been for my tickets for the Blackburn game on Saturday. Im taking my 7 year old nephew. On the wesbite it says u18's are free but when I got down to the shop it says they are 5 pounds and that it is an error on the website. Surley that is false advertisement and should be rectified straight away?

You should be grateful any details are up at all. Still nothing for the Peterborough and Newcastle games.

...........Well there is for the Peterborough game if you look hard enough, and I'm guessing the Newcastle details will be available when there on sale, possibly sometime tonight if the Peterborough tickets being available Sunday morning are anything to go by :wacko:

Edited by Joe M