Blackburn tickets

Guest todzilla.

I went to collect mine and they said I couldn't have them and they 'think' that they'll be posted out to me... not received them yet.

I also have the option for e-tickets so I'm just going to print them off.

The e-ticket system will not be ready for the blackburn game, the option in the history to reprint e-ticket was a glitch and shouldn't have been visible, they are NOT valid tickets. Check your receipt email for whether they will be posted or be for collection. If you are still unsure please call the ticket office to confirm. Your tickets will either be posted or set for collection.

The E-Ticket system will only be ready for the start of the season, the Barnsley game, onwards.

The e-ticket system will not be ready for the blackburn game, the option in the history to reprint e-ticket was a glitch and shouldn't have been visible, they are NOT valid tickets. Check your receipt email for whether they will be posted or be for collection. If you are still unsure please call the ticket office to confirm. Your tickets will either be posted or set for collection.

The E-Ticket system will only be ready for the start of the season, the Barnsley game, onwards.

Thanks dev, do you work for the club?

Any idea why when I went to collect my tickets I was turned away and told they 'might' be posted they aren't sure yet even though I selected collection?

Any idea why when I went to collect my tickets I was turned away and told they 'might' be posted they aren't sure yet even though I selected collection?

Depends when you ordered them, I know they do one bulk print every day and then every 2 hrs on a match day, so if you ordered them today go in tomorrow and they should be ready.

EDIT: This disclaimer is now on the website:

Tickets will be available to collect 24 hours after the time of purchase unless this is a match day, when you should allow at least 2 hours from the time of purchase to collect these at the ticket office. Supporters purchasing tickets by debit/credit card MUST present their card when collecting tickets, failure to comply will result in tickets not being issued.

Edited by dev

Check your email mate, mine initially let me print the tickets but its changed to 'collect'

Guest jimmyowl77

Yep me too, seems the ticket office doesnt quite know what they are doing at the moment!!!

Plus it says Rochdale tickets are only available from the ticket office and not online until Thursday which is rubbish because ive had them about a week and printed them off no problem!! :biggrin:

Me too, got one adult and one oap for £10, just need to collect tomorrow evening when I pick up my dvd

I went to collect mine and they said I couldn't have them and they 'think' that they'll be posted out to me... not received them yet.

I also have the option for e-tickets so I'm just going to print them off.

Mmmm well I also went to collect them today aswell and the lady (who was very helpful btw) just printed them again so I think there is some kind of confunsion going on with the new system :blink:

Mmmm well I also went to collect them today aswell and the lady (who was very helpful btw) just printed them again so I think there is some kind of confunsion going on with the new system :blink:

Well the lady we spoke to said she couldnt do that!!! They will be posted!!

She also said the ticket office have no idea what the OS say and are in the dark!! Half the time its wrong!! :blink:

Seriously needs sorting out, there's been some brilliant changes at the club but there's obviously some communication problems somewhere

I'm going to go in tomorrow and get my Blackburn, Peterborough and Newcastle tickets all at once.

That means taking 3 cards to as all 3 were paid on different cards.... great!

I'm going to go in tomorrow and get my Blackburn, Peterborough and Newcastle tickets all at once.

That means taking 3 cards to as all 3 were paid on different cards.... great!

Good luck with that, we we're told no today when we tried :biggrin:

Guest algowlz

Sorry if this has already been posted, but im trying to get a Blackburn ticket for an under 18 which is free, but

when I go to the shopping basket it doesn't display my purchase.

What do I need to do to get the ticket???

Guest algowlz

So you don't need a ticket for the blackburn game, you just need proof your U-18 with your season ticket???

Did you purchase online and then go to collect?

I tried Monday and got told no as well.

Yep, got told Blackburn would be posted out but nothing today and i ordered them last week, gonna have to go back down tomorrow if they dont come in the post. If they refuse to print me a ticket off again im gonna ask for my money back

I've just ordered two tickets for the Blackburn game, I cant find the option to print them off, any help would be appreciated? Pope and all that..

The Blackburn game is not an e-ticket game, if you ordered online then you will have to collect them.

Why is it when you go down to collect them they wont print them off for you?!!!

Exactly!

I was told mine would be posted and they haven't arrived although the Peterborough tickets I purchased came yesterday.

Exactly!

I was told mine would be posted and they haven't arrived although the Peterborough tickets I purchased came yesterday.

Same here...at the moment ive paid for 2 tickets and have a useless piece of paper which apparently wont get me in tomorrow. I shall be making one last trip before the game tomorrow to get them collected, if they wont SWFC will owe me money Edited by mark77