SWFC on Tomb Raider

Guest Davidowls

Sorry hadn't realised.......

Love the brush strokes of the screen, LCD's are a sod to clean aren't they!? :biggrin:

I've done some research for you as I suspected there could be a link to a former and very successful software house that was based in Sheffield back in the early 90's called Gremin Graphics. I think they were based on Division Street.

It was Core Design who actually developed Tomb Raider but as it turns out that company was founded by former members of Gremlin!

So there you are!

Love the brush strokes of the screen, LCD's are a sod to clean aren't they!? :biggrin:

I've done some research for you as I suspected there could be a link to a former and very successful software house that was based in Sheffield back in the early 90's called Gremin Graphics. I think they were based on Division Street.

It was Core Design who actually developed Tomb Raider but as it turns out that company was founded by former members of Gremlin!

So there you are!

Trust you to notice that biggrin.gif Although i did too blush.gif

Think he needs to have a word with his cleaner

So there you are!

I might be wrong but I think it was Calver Street, which is between, Division Street and west Street. I'm sorry I'm bored, I just wanted to type something. :biggrin:

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.