WAWAW

Guest The Claw

26 minutes ago, Eightace said:

Don't know if it's just the way he talks but I'm sure in his post match interview he said,tonight has brought Sheffield wendy and Sheffield utd together.

He didn't say Wendy he definitely said Sheffield Wednesday

Guest gizowl

No time for the bloke now,wrongly advised how to showcase "his" fight.mcsue will have been in their,selling his arse to get publicity in any capacity for the classless blunts,and his uncle's got typical brainless blade culture,a recipe for disaster,and look what happened. Oh dear.

6 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

He actually said  " Wednesday and United together "

Pre fight he claimed to be fighting infront of 30,000 blades. Embarrassing. I was a fan before but was glad to see him lose this fight. 

10 minutes ago, gizowl said:

No time for the bloke now,wrongly advised how to showcase "his" fight.mcsue will have been in their,selling his arse to get publicity in any capacity for the classless blunts,and his uncle's got typical brainless blade culture,a recipe for disaster,and look what happened. Oh dear.

Complete and utter shambles mate. The irony of a brass band playing greasy chip butty. chanting throughout the minutes silence, disgraceful and all in the name of Sheffield United. 

Guest ka58

I think it's a bit sad that people can't see past football to support a Sheffield lad boxing an American in a world title fight.

Guest ka58
Just now, David1867 said:

It was the Sheffield lad that made it about football. 

So what if he did. 

He supports united and wanted to fight at bramall lane - big deal.

1 minute ago, ka58 said:

So what if he did. 

He supports united and wanted to fight at bramall lane - big deal.

5 minutes ago you said it's sad that people can't see past football, but it's ok for Kell to make it about football. 

You can hardly complain about alienating the other 3 quarters of Sheffield with all the United nonsense, playing united songs etc in the build up. I can't support that. 

Guest ka58
14 minutes ago, David1867 said:

5 minutes ago you said it's sad that people can't see past football, but it's ok for Kell to make it about football. 

You can hardly complain about alienating the other 3 quarters of Sheffield with all the United nonsense, playing united songs etc in the build up. I can't support that. 

No - the point I'm making is that it's a bit sad that because its about our rivals people can't support him in a boxing match.

i was watching kell brook fight Errol Spence Junior - the rest of it was irrelevant really.