Single fanfare weirdo

14:34

Yes, that was me.  If any of the team are reading owlstalk right now, it was me in my car at the side of you and the team bus at Leppings Lane.  

I couldn't help myself. It was a spontaneous eruption of excitement and the car horn got it.

I know my horn is probably worn out now but I needed to let you know, as soon as I saw you,  how much you and this game mean to me.

Onwards to victory you might blue and white wizzzzards.

Apologies to the bloke in the green Audi in front of me who thought I wanted him to jump the lights.

Nervous as flip now. 

5 minutes ago, 1867tons said:

14:34

Yes, that was me.  If any of the team are reading owlstalk right now, it was me in my car at the side of you and the team bus at Leppings Lane.  

I couldn't help myself. It was a spontaneous eruption of excitement and the car horn got it.

I know my horn is probably worn out now but I needed to let you know, as soon as I saw you,  how much you and this game mean to me.

Onwards to victory you might blue and white wizzzzards.

Apologies to the bloke in the green Audi in front of me who thought I wanted him to jump the lights.

Nervous as flip now. 

Are you saying you masturbated in front of the team ?

2 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

I just hope the sight of the Op following the team bus, masturbating furiously in his car, hasn't put the team off too much.

I'm with you on this. It's all well and good cracking one off over the team photo, in the privacy of your own home, or that of a neighbours whilst "dog sitting" but following them on the team bus and doing it is just a tad OTT in my opinion.

My elderly mum just rang to say she's going to be late coming round to look after the kids as she's had to go to the Cop Shop to report a bloke playing with himself in the car behind while she was sat at the lights on the way back from Asda.

She drives a green Audi.

5 minutes ago, ChapSmurf said:

I'm with you on this. It's all well and good cracking one off over the team photo, in the privacy of your own home, or that of a neighbours whilst "dog sitting" but following them on the team bus and doing it is just a tad OTT in my opinion.

No following but if I'd got a ticket for tomorrow I might have. 

Just now, 1867tons said:

No following but if I'd got a ticket for tomorrow I might have. 

I'm not the Police, you can stick to the original story now. Don't worry, this goes no further than this thread. Honest.

Anyone got a Twitter account I can use for 10 mins?