Not that bad compared with 2011

2 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Crikey,Hereford wtf happened there,we've got fans whinging and whining,hereford went boobies up big time...........................just sayin.

Remember for their goal our defenders completely forgot how to defend. Although they did that all that season tbh

Guest Lostondisplay

Last time we had a fifth consecutive season in championship we got relegated as well. Doing a damn sight better than the 09/10 season. 

Just to add a bit of reality to that stat, before the Huddersfield game we was 5th in the table on 33 points and only a point off 2nd.

By the time we'd got to the Carlisle game, we'd dropped to 17th with 37 points. We was doing reasonably well until this point in the season.

Edited by Birley Owl 1867

2 minutes ago, Owls2k said:

I think every Wednesday fan who was at that Yeovil match still has nightmares about it, worst game I've ever seen. 

Indeed. Some youth in the Directors box turned on me with utter vitriol because I had the temerity to criticise the manager and performance. He was dragged away by Alan Smith down into the bowels of the South. Alan could clearly see that it wasn't goinv to end well. For the yoof.

It was a real shocker and did for Irvine

Just now, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Ya know summat,when you look at what Ryan did for Donny and what Stewart has done for rovrum,i take my hat off to them,its just a shame they had to talk shyte about what they were going to do so regularly.

At least they'll be looking forward to meeting each other in L1 next season.:tango: