Not that bad compared with 2011

The first half of 2011 was probably the worst 6 months of my time following this great club. I've never been so happy for a season to end. The only thing that kept me going was the thought that at least Megson would be able to mould his own side and that the blades went down. That's why when people complain about this season it makes me despair, would you rather we go back to losing 2-1 to Exeter at home where one of our own players passes a ball straight to a centre back who walks through our defence and puts the ball in the back of the net? Or being tw*tted 4-0 away at Leyton Orient or signing Mark Reynolds or finishing 15th in the third tier.

Edited by TomtheOwl95

1 hour ago, Owls2k said:

I think every Wednesday fan who was at that Yeovil match still has nightmares about it, worst game I've ever seen. 

On the Yeovil Town Youtube channel there is a 12 minute highlights package of that game and it is described as a 'Classic match'. That just about sums it up for me, arguably one of the worst results of the last 20 years given how the game went and it's described by the opposition as a classic match. How sh*t must they have been on the road.