Carlos out of his depth?

4 minutes ago, modboy said:

Play off teams are pretty average at the moment. Real fear will be someone catching up with real momentum behind them 

Fulham for me. I'm convinced we must finish at least 5th as they are going to gatecrash the party. That final match of the season tho

1 hour ago, SiJ said:

So you'd get rid of the head coach and promote someone within the coaching staff as a short term fix. 

To surmise: you just want the manager sacked and have no idea as to a replacement. 

Yes

No

Give it bully till end of the season. At least we might show a bit of fighting spirit. 

This guy is clueless in so many ways now.

The last 2 games prove it.

We win 4 on the trot and his approach to the next game is to moan that Brentford didn't have to play at the weekend..then it's Leeds didn't play midweek..

Once again he's started with a team he's unsure about, hence the half time change yet again...

The list goes on and on 

Get rid 

3 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

Yes

No

Give it bully till end of the season. At least we might show a bit of fighting spirit. 

This guy is clueless in so many ways now.

The last 2 games prove it.

We win 4 on the trot and his approach to the next game is to moan that Brentford didn't have to play at the weekend..then it's Leeds didn't play midweek..

Once again he's started with a team he's unsure about, hence the half time change yet again...

The list goes on and on 

Get rid 

lol 

Give it Bully. 

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

So basically you want to sack the manager for the sake of it. 

Was he clueless last season? 

For the sake of it? 

So he's doing well then you think?

Why do you keep referring to last season, it's gone. What's he delivering this season? Utter dross to watch and clueless management of a strong squad

yes I want him gone. Not shying away from that 

1 minute ago, sweetsheri said:

Realistically we won't get a permanent replacement in now so why not?

but just reply sarcastically with a smilie 

keep clapping 

You keep moaning and calling for the managers head. 

Just now, sweetsheri said:

For the sake of it? 

So he's doing well then you think?

Why do you keep referring to last season, it's gone. What's he delivering this season? Utter dross to watch and clueless management of a strong squad

yes I want him gone. Not shying away from that 

Where are we in the table? 

1 hour ago, Dot said:

this time 2 years ago we had just been beaten by Bolton and Ipswich

18 months of Carlos and we are in the play offs two seasons running

some people really need to pack it in with this sense of entitlement

some people need to stop bringing up the rubbish days

when we was paying 15 quid to get into the ground watching Darren potter and Clinton Morrison ,you expected to play rubbish and grind a result out all season.but now we are being charged upwards of £40 and still watching rubbish and grinding out results.

we as the paying public have rights to express unhappiness .

we showed loyalty when 50000 went to Wembley and look how Carlos and the players repaid us with the performance.

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

And some of the brains trust on here will sack the manager for the sake of it and replace him with one of his assistants. 

Are you that insecure you can't accept other people have opinions? You insult the fact someone might think differently to you?

As for where we are in the table let's see after 46 games.

Just now, sweetsheri said:

Are you that insecure you can't accept other people have opinions? You insult the fact someone might think differently to you?

As for where we are in the table let's see after 46 games.

You don't like people challenging your view and then trot out this line. 

No doubt you'll be delighted to tell us how right you were/are should we miss out at the end of the season. 

I've said before and I still stand by it, i think he needs a coach alongside him who is more attack minded. The corner routine against Huddersfield was the best we've come up with? That was LB's...says it all really.

I think Carlos' default state is defensive. Over the last year the attacking instincts of our players have become diluted to the extent we are where we are in terms of uninspiring football.

Just now, SiJ said:

You don't like people challenging your view and then trot out this line. 

No doubt you'll be delighted to tell us how right you were/are should we miss out at the end of the season. 

Grow up mate,

what do you want? A whose the best fan contest me or thee?

As for people challenging my view, bring it on, laughable coming from you that! :ghoulguy: