Carlos out of his depth?

2 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Should be easy to get play-off final tickets this year as some are so against Carlos they won't want to go

People are wednesday fans not Carlos fans. They'll still be wednesday fans for years after Carlos is just a distant memory. 

Clappers need to learn to differentiate between the 2. 

6 minutes ago, kingsidney said:

People are wednesday fans not Carlos fans. They'll still be wednesday fans for years after Carlos is just a distant memory. 

Clappers need to learn to differentiate between the 2. 

Just because I'm behind Carlos doesn't make me a clapper.

Folk calling for his head are just coming across as tantrum throwing spoilt brats

1 minute ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Just because I'm behind Carlos doesn't make me a clapper.

Folk calling for his head are just coming across as tantrum throwing spoilt brats

And thinking your opinion has any more validity than anyone else's makes you come across as a sanctimonious old fart. 

I said last season Carlos had strange tactics away ...I remember going to mk dons and witnessing one of the worst Wednesday performances ever and that is no exaggeration!

We got hammered at Bristol and suffered similar showings elsewhere however we were saved with how well we were at home with only 2 losses all season and a decent cup run .

This season though at home our style of play has been awful and we've already lost 4 at home with 7 left. 

3 minutes ago, LoOkOut said:

I said last season Carlos had strange tactics away ...I remember going to mk dons and witnessing one of the worst Wednesday performances ever and that is no exaggeration!

We got hammered at Bristol and suffered similar showings elsewhere however we were saved with how well we were at home with only 2 losses all season and a decent cup run .

This season though at home our style of play has been awful and we've already lost 4 at home with 7 left. 

So you've picked 2 games from last season to beat him with? I could raise you on the amount of quality games we had last season but I fear I'd be wasting my time against your agenda

3 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

I thought he could've turned it around and would have if given the chance. Unfortunately the pitchfork mob as per got very loud

My point is Ronnie, that we all have different thresholds, for when we would press the  manager eject button.

It's only a pitchfork folk mob, until you agree.

16 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

So you've picked 2 games from last season to beat him with? I could raise you on the amount of quality games we had last season but I fear I'd be wasting my time against your agenda

You totally missed my point .

No one can defend the level of performance in most games this season, we have been dull and fortunate. 

Trying to think of one game we have  bossed, nope 

Whatever people say football is an entertainment industry, especially with the corporate vision I'm sure DC has