Staggering

Before everybody goes off about how much money Carlos has spent, look at some of the staggering amounts of money spent by other teams this season which hasn't necessarily led to overnight success. Some interesting ones. Bristol City?

table.jpg

5 minutes ago, Greenhgate Owl said:

Leeds ,reading, Huddersfield and Brighton?

And ?

We've spent slightly more than these!

He's really saying look at the other teams that have spent a considerable amount more than us and are well behind!

Why do all your posts sound negative anything positive come out of your mouth this season ?

2 minutes ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

And ?

We've spent slightly more than these!

He's really saying look at the other teams that have spent a considerable amount more than us and are well behind!

Why do all your posts sound negative anything positive come out of your mouth this season ?

dont like it,dont read it

I have my opinion ,you have yours

*clap clap clap*

Where are these figures from, out of interest? So many fees are 'undisclosed' these days, I'd be amazed if anyone can provide figures that accurate.

What would also be interesting to see is how much Championship teams have spent over a longer period (say 4 or 5 years or so), as teams such as QPR, Cardiff and Derby have been spending decent fees on players over several seasons, whereas we've had a two-year period of relatively (for us) high expenditure, but haven't had such a high level of investment in our squad over a longer period of time.

That table is purely on incoming signings Newcastle villa derby Fulham have had huge outgoings Fulham sold mccormack for  11 million plus we have signed a lot of players on huge wages some didn't cost a transfer fee. Fletcher 35k Jones 25k urby 20k a wk along with a massive amount of players who done figure at all . I think if u Base it purely on pounds spent on wages n transfers for league position and entertainment value I don't think we are doing that well