invite players/manager for tea

Guest waggylad

Guest waggylad

If you could invite an ex or present wednesday player/manager round for tea what would you say to them about there time at wednesday and why.

this should be a reght laugh.

Guest waggylad

I'd ask Nigel Worthington about his views on protecting the post from a corner.

quality.he bloody loved that near post always hugging it

Guest waggylad

i would ask potter if he will ever pass the ball forward.instead off sideways."pass the salt darren.no!!!!!!! darren am across the table you idiot that's me mam sat next to u"

had to put that one in for comedy values

Guest Triplej2

I'd get franny Jeffers, Wim Jonk and andy Hinchcliffe round and lock the c*nts in my cellar for exactly the same period they stole a living off Wednesday. then Invite Waddle, Hirst and Di canio round for lobster thermidor!

I'd invite Phil King, Jon Beswetherick, Roland Nilsson, Earl Barrett, Peter Atherton, John Hills, Tommy Spurr, Juan Cobian, Ian Nolan and Paul Heckingbottom around and discuss the best way to perfect the art form that is full back play. This discussion would take place over a few bottles of Red Wine and a liver casserole.

The perfect evening.

I'd get franny Jeffers, Wim Jonk and andy Hinchcliffe round and lock the c*nts in my cellar for exactly the same period they stole a living off Wednesday. then Invite Waddle, Hirst and Di canio round for lobster thermidor!

I think Hirsty would prefer a curry and a lager, bumped into Waddle at maccy d's one day at the barracks and I will make a lasagne for Di Canio, All proper scran :)

I'd invite Phil King, Jon Beswetherick, Roland Nilsson, Earl Barrett, Peter Atherton, John Hills, Tommy Spurr, Juan Cobian, Ian Nolan and Paul Heckingbottom around and discuss the best way to perfect the art form that is full back play. This discussion would take place over a few bottles of Red Wine and a liver casserole.

The perfect evening.

Tommy Spurr, the useless rumbletwat, when he is over ask him how it feels to finally have earned a nice long stretch on the bench.

Guest thetruthisoutthere

Id invite Chris Turner round and ask him when his m8s take over and he is given a role at the club

How many Chris Brunts can we expect him to find for Irvine in the next couple of years