Darren "say it to my face" Purse

Guest zero)))

Guest zero)))

Thought he was outstanding today and man of the match by a mile.

After a dodgy start last season, I think he could become a bit of a favourite this year if he captains us to promotion.

Agree.

If I'd seen him in person at the start of last season I would've told him that he'd been effing poo poo, but massive respect to him for how he turned it around and became an absolute monster in the second half of the season. Was it just me who noticed that Daggers strikers stopped bothering to challenge for the ball when Purse went for it in the second half?

Guest chris the owl

lead by example and looked comfortable today. heres hoping for more of the same for the rest of the season!

Guest sheridan's2penalties

Superb in nearly all respects. Who the flip would have thought it just under a year ago that he would become potentially our best player?

Of course, his 'distribution' isn't ever going to be up to the standard we want :biggrin:. But anyway, this really could be his year to make himself a Wednesday legend.

Last season I actually got past the point of getting annoyed with his 'passes' out to 'midfield', to the point where I just laughed cos I knew he was either going to kick it into an empty space or to one of the opposition's players :biggrin:

Was great.

Gavin Tomlin will be having nightmares about him.

I thought both centrebacks did well defensively. Both havent learnt how to pass over the summer though lol

Agree with the passing about Beevers but not purse he played a great ball over the top to tudgay in the first half

Guest Willie Henderson

Superb in nearly all respects. Who the flip would have thought it just under a year ago that he would become potentially our best player?

Of course, his 'distribution' isn't ever going to be up to the standard we want :biggrin:. But anyway, this really could be his year to make himself a Wednesday legend.

Last season I actually got past the point of getting annoyed with his 'passes' out to 'midfield', to the point where I just laughed cos I knew he was either going to kick it into an empty space or to one of the opposition's players :biggrin:

Yeh but surely a pro footballer should be able to pass a football or am i missing something?