petition for a change in matchday tickets prices

What's the respective TV income of those 4 clubs?

They could literally let fans in for free

What do we get in tv income compared to Northampton Town? I'd say we get a lot more. Does that mean that Northampton are selling their tickets at £60 a go?

How's that sad? Enjoying an afternoon with ur mates. If your all about the glory mate Id love to know what u have been buying a season ticket for recently. We haven't won owt for years!

sorry you misunderstood my use of the word sad.

I meant that it was genuinely upsetting that some of your mates can't go an enjoy the game (and the company) like in the past.

i was not being sarcastic. at all.

I, like you, buy my ST for the enjoyment of the game.

I enjoy the beers and laugh of away days. I like the build up with my mates to home games.

but I have no shame in admitting, that when we win, I enjoy it more. and when we lose, I enjoy it less.

many fans (perhaps not you, I dont know) were happy when investment in the squad was promised. many fans before that demanded it.

it has come.

all i am pointing out is that fans who called for that should not have the audacity it also demand ticket prices be low. FFP requires clubs to now justify expenditure (rightly or wrongly); its pulled the ladder up. you can't have it both ways.

you are clearly saying you would prefer to have us hold prices and have no ability in the transfer market. fair enough. but even if we tried to hold prices, DC would still have to cover a 5-6 million pound per annum loss under old regime. as it is, we have increased spending so increases were bound to happen.

we can't have both

There is a difference between low and reasonable ticket prices? Category A-C is ridiculous and making the Bristol City game category B will have a significant impact on the attendance.

more chance of the BMW for those that go then.

There is a difference between low and reasonable ticket prices? Category A-C is ridiculous and making the Bristol City game category B will have a significant impact on the attendance.

Perhaps so, but they've gotta start somewhere

My bet is that it won't affect attendances too much

A lot of people will give it the old 'it's too much, but this is the first one' line IMO

If it's a low crowd, then it's basically feedback the club has got it wrong

Edited by McRightSide

I am sure I'm going to get crucified and by the way I'm shocked at how much I'm looking at for the Bristol C game but here goes. Is this not DC looking to sell a lot more season tickets in the first tranche next season rather than looking for the walk up trade on a match by match basis. If you are trying to put a budget together for each season knowing your average gate at that point would be beneficial.