Owls logo

Guest RBFOWL

Guest RBFOWL

Nice to have a reasoned response! I've just phoned the guy that told me and he says he stopped posting on here ages ago because of the pathetic abuse! I'm old enough to remember the last badge change ...it was a students art design that the club accepted! I much preferred the original consilio et animis badge!

There seems to be a lot of loose lipped people at swfc,i mean a guy in america (none football fan) has seen our accounts,and now a corporate box buyer has been told about a badge change,oh yeh,then theres the the budget reduction for playing staff,then theres the.............ah f--k it can't ba @rsed !

There seems to be a lot of loose lipped people at swfc,i mean a guy in america (none football fan) has seen our accounts,and now a corporate box buyer has been told about a badge change,oh yeh,then theres the the budget reduction for playing staff,then theres the.............ah f--k it can't ba @rsed !

Strange how nobody got a whiff about the committee.

Guest RBFOWL

ROBERT BOYD FOSTER.........my name = RBF. OWL =. What I am. My car number plate. RF 51 OWL. 51 being my age when I got the plate!

Was working for the supporters club at the ground during the Hillsboro disaster......I have a season ticket ,I'm in the foundation, I subscribe to Wednesday player and some poo poo intimates I'm a pig.

ROBERT BOYD FOSTER.........my name = RBF. OWL =. What I am. My car number plate. RF 51 OWL. 51 being my age when I got the plate!

Was working for the supporters club at the ground during the Hillsboro disaster......I have a season ticket ,I'm in the foundation, I subscribe to Wednesday player and some poo poo intimates I'm a pig.

Calm down calm down ehy ehy ehy.....this is owlstalk if you cant take the bants

Definite porker. :biggrin:

Guest sotonowl

well i won't believe it til you cough your bank details up

It wouldn't be that much of a surprise if our badge was altered, other clubs like QPR updated theirs after a takeover.

I can't see this being true at such short notice though, especially after seeing the image of the new shirt linked above. You'd expect them to have consulted the fans first if they were considering such a change too.

Guest minsk owl

which year did you buy the plate ?

Rbf my initials. Season ticket holder on kop mate phoned me at work today.......his gaffer has a box at s6 and had a meeting re renewal ,the price is way higher than last season but that's by the by .....he was told about the badge change and the costs rise ! It's down to type of players coming. And that we should be very excited at what is about to happen.....thanks for the abuse!

The badge change is down the type of players coming in?

Guest minsk owl

The costs rise ie season tickets corporate boxes etc .........players coming in .

which year did you buy the plate ?????

Plate 5 years ago , I didn't actually buy it ..my family bought it for my 50 th.

Edited by silentpete