The absolutely not ITK rumours thread about more Hillsborough plans.

Guest _Ibbo_

Guest Manwithastick

For clarity, it was sold by Tesco to Penistone Hillsborough LLC, who are partnership linked to Jaguar Estates Ltd, an Ecclesfield based property company.

Edited by Manwithastick

For clarity, it was sold by Tesco to Penistone Hillsborough LLC, who are partnership linked to Jaguar Estates Ltd, an Ecclesfield based property company.

Yea but I heard that what the MOD do....they use covert company names....then bomb Iraq...happened at QPR ..I heard...

The RAF is part of the MOD. The RAF had a plane called a Jaguar. It all adds up.

Guest _Ibbo_

Hence it's been bought off the current developers......

Wednesday officials have been sighted looking around the Niagra sports ground..

And apparently a deal has been done to buy the land opposite the kop from the current developers for 8 million.

The purchase of HSBCs ground is in the pipeline and a load of work behind the north is due to start soon...

That is brilliant news .

Guest Manwithastick

Hence it's been bought off the current developers......

been or being? i'd be surprised if it had been (or is being) sold on again so soon.

Is this thread for making up rumours?

Cos I've heard (just made up) that we've bought Bramall Lane so we can build a training centre there, with a huge monorail connecting it with Hillsborough in under 3 minutes

Going to have to ban you now Kivo mate you were told not to tell anybody otherwise you'd be banned sorry mate. We'll get sued by the blunts now and Mr C will sell up. Bloody nora mate :sad:

Thanks 8 mill still seems a lot depends how many acres it is I suppose

That looks about 8/10 acres @ £250K/acre for commercial use. Would need to check and clear the trees of the Northern edge for it all to be developed.

Guest _Ibbo_

been or being? i'd be surprised if it had been (or is being) sold on again so soon.

Quick profit for the developers I assume.... deal being done so I've been told. Might be rubbish mind.