Can Lavery be our No.1 striker?

Lavery and Bus are our two strikers out of our bunch of inexperienced strikers with the most about them.

I hope we bring in 2 or 3 proven and more experienced strikers for this level but at the same time I hope we will give Lavery and Bus time and a chance to fulfill their potential.

We've got a terrible record of bringing our own through the ranks or giving youngsters a chance. We should learn the lessons of the mistakes we made over the likes of Vardy and Afobe

and give the likes of Lavery the time they need.

I don't think Lavery is good enough as a striker - he'll score the odd one or two goals, maybe create something for himself every now and then but won't show the consistency needed

i think he's more of a winger or an right sided forward

Guest ka58

Lavery and Bus are our two strikers out of our bunch of inexperienced strikers with the most about them.

I hope we bring in 2 or 3 proven and more experienced strikers for this level but at the same time I hope we will give Lavery and Bus time and a chance to fulfill their potential.

We've got a terrible record of bringing our own through the ranks or giving youngsters a chance. We should learn the lessons of the mistakes we made over the likes of Vardy and Afobe

and give the likes of Lavery the time they need.

Ditto Stevie May who people seem to want to hound out despite being only 21