Gary Madine

I didn't expect to see him back I thought coventry would buy him , but fact is he will be coming back and Gray says he's still in his plans

Let's hope he can proove majority of us all wrong

Ain't good enough, end of story! He isn't a goal machine, never has been, never will be!!

We'll just forget about promotion season then?

I'm not saying he's good enough for this league, though I'm still adamant he never really got the chance. BUT you can't say he's never been good for us. 

Guest wilyfox

I take Gray's comments as a nudge to wake Coventry up so they'll whip their wallet out.

Madine couldn't dislodge Nuhiu. I very much doubt he'd get past Keane and Nuhiu now.

I take Gray's comments as a nudge to wake Coventry up so they'll whip their wallet out.

Madine couldn't dislodge Nuhiu. I very much doubt he'd get past Keane and Nuhiu now.

Reading between the lines, I think Madine's performances fell away sufficiently enough for Coventry to rethink whether they would be prepared to take him on

Guest Frickley Owl

Coventry already suffered extensive bomb damage with having goal machine blow up all over the place. Come home Gary. Come show May how it's* done.

*Scoring (not assault).

Guest Frickley Owl

He is a geordie.

That = a pie eating moron that is naturally smug and thinks he is better than he is.

Home is where his contract is though. S6. Just wondering, in order from worst to best how do you place our strikers (Gaz included)?