Holloway on Match

Me too.

Certainly better than he did when they scored.

If I'd been sat another 10 yards closer he'd have felt one of my Werthers Original on the back of his dome

Feisty tonight Lord S.

:biggrin:

edit - Stu looks good in a tie too, so not all bad news today.

Edited by themaskedowl

Feisty tonight Lord S.

:biggrin:

It was the over the top World Cup winning Marco Tardelli impression.

Or perhaps he just reminded me of the other bald clot , alleged referee Nigel Miller.

Also I had drunk a gallon of Buckfast in hope it would in someway make Stevie May feel at home.

It was the over the top World Cup winning Marco Tardelli impression.

Or perhaps he just reminded me of the other bald clot , alleged referee Nigel Miller.

Also I had drunk a gallon of Buckfast in hope it would in someway make Stevie May feel at home.

Keep fighting the good fight. And don't let people like me stop you from "busting a Werthers in they ass".

Keep fighting the good fight. And don't let people like me stop you from "busting a Werthers in they ass".

If the standard of officiating carries on being so poor I will be opening the top drawer of my  Bureau and bringing my pea shooter and spud gun to future games until the FA take action against these oafs.

Thats the thing that other managers can see we are a better side SM said so Saturday and IH tonight.

Now i know we all think we know better then these managers but in reality we do not and for them for come out and say it just show how good a job SG has done.

Just wonder if he had 4/5mil to play with, he would get us in the top 6 without a doute in my mind if not top 2.

I just think we found a gem of a manager who can get the very best out of what he has at his disposal and Stevie May will come good it tuck

Dennis Bergkamp 7 games to score his first goal.  lol

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Think Holloway gave a fantastic interview there.  Was totally fair and let's be honest, they deserved a point overall.  Both teams have impoved massively since the start of last season when we played each other.   On another note, I reckon he would have taken the job if he had been offered it last season.

Again another comment from an opposition manager stating how we have improved. Good to see sides recognise they're in for a tough fixture against us these days, whereas it didn't seem that was the case last season at times.

Easy to do when theyve got a result here