Concerning

Guest JonTheOwl66

Indeed our points aren't so much in regard to concerns following the late goal but more in regards general play. Hope no one interprets my thoughts as having a go at any of the lads, they all in my opinion put in 100% and great to see the level of effort. I was happy to clap (yes I'm a clapper) them all off, though also the point of a forum is to make points as we have been doing on the performance of the team.

Definitely, cannot fault the work rate.

I think if the OP was from a different poster, it would be much more favorably received. But he's correct.

Our squad is dangerously thin, and unless it's resolved then we could struggle at times.

I feel sorry for Grey, what a job he's done, but he'll carry the can if we get into trouble.

It's disappointing that this takeover rubbish hasn't been sorted out yet.

It's also disappointing, in terms of our lack of numbers.

Nothing Gray can do about that though.

Gray can't but MM can by spending what's left of Antonio money,on Marshall or someone of type and The French lad who's been waiting to sign..

But hey it's Milan we are talking about and Antonios coin is in his pocket...

It was an ok performance but like most who want to see us progress you look for the spots in the team that are the weaker link. That is how a team improves and the frustration is we are close to becoming a decent team.

A decent centre half as cover / competion, a wide midfielder and a centre forward .

Centre mid IF Hutch and Lee are fit is fine but the cover lacks creativity

It is still 10 times better than last season, we are moving in the right direction the frustration is that a little bit of extra resource could significantly increase the speed of that improvement

Guest Big Guns

This time 2 years ago we had 7 points from 3 games, and people were saying it was concerning that we shipped 2 goals in these 3 games... Basically unless we win every game 3-0 wednesday fans will not be happy

this time 2 years ago as no bearing on this season wot so ever 

#liveinthepastmerchants

Look out for Dronowl66 JTO.

Apologies Mr Owlsman you bore the brunt of my annoyance at Wednesdayites in general last night weve had a great start and I completely understand where your coming from re paper thin squad .

We are where we are re money and Im delighted how were doing especially as these young kids will only get better 

Apologies again 

The past three league games we've scored two goals - one in open play and the other a wonder strike.

We're relying on keeping a clean sheet to get the points currently.

Lack of creativity tonight cost us, not taking chances on Saturday cost us. 

Slightly concerning.

Did you go last night. genuine question?

So did you go last night?

photo-14432.gif?_r=1388437312 Posted by JonTheOwl66 on 19 August 2014 - 09:43 PM

Always the risk when you only score one goal per game.

Sounds like we created little and rode our luck at the end.

Disappointing. But not end of the world it's still a good point